- 11 min ago Happy Birthday Priyanka Chopra: The Fashion Icon Who Knows What To Wear When
- 13 hrs ago Teen Sells Bottled Bathwater to Men Online and It's A Runaway Success
- 14 hrs ago Gay Mathematician Alan Turning’s Face To Feature On Britain’s New £50 Banknote
- 15 hrs ago What Is Horned Melon? Its Benefits, Side Effects And Recipe
- News FaceApp age challenge goes viral, Check out these hilarious meme to see what they look like
- Movies Happy Birthday Priyanka Chopra: These Quotes Speak Volumes About Her Love For Nick Jonas!
- Technology Flipkart Big Shopping Days: Discounts on Laptops
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Full Schedule, team-wise schedule, date and time, venues of PKL 2019
- Automobiles Ducati Partners With North Star Automotive — Aiming Maximum Presence In India
- Finance What Are Dynamic Bond Funds?
- Education ICAI CPT June Result 2019 To Be Released On July 18
- Travel 5 Ideal Weekend Getaways in Chandigarh
Ananya Panday gave us some athleisure party-wear fashion goals. She went beyond the frills and fancies and wore something that defies conventions. Her outfit was glamorous but with a sporty touch. It was definitely meant for women, who like to think out of the box. The budding actress seemed cool and sassy at the same time.
She wore a stunning pair of separates, which came from Kanika Goyal's eponymous label. Her outfit was dipped in a very poison ivy green colour. Yes, the attire gleamed like an emerald because of which it made for an awesome party number. It consisted of a structured crop top, which she paired with flared pyjamas. Ananya looked classy and pulled off her attire with a lot of panache and aplomb.
She paired her ensemble with black-hued sandals, which were designed by Steve Madden. Well, her sandals certainly went well with her outfit of the night. Ananya's makeup was dewy-toned with pink touches. She wore a glossy red lip shade and smoky kohl. The wavy tresses rounded out her look and she accessorised her look minimally. So, what do you think about Ananya Panday's outfit and look? Let us know that in the comment section.