- 13 min ago Malaika Arora, Sonam Kapoor Ahuja, And Kareena Kapoor Khan Will Inspire You To Buy Gota Zari Lehenga
- 44 min ago Pimple Marks Giving You Sleepless Nights? Know How To Remove Pimple Marks Effectively
- 1 hr ago 44 Vegetarian Foods With Highest Protein For Everyday Diet
- 1 hr ago Taapsee Pannu’s Outfits From Thappad Promotional Wardrobe Are Ideal For Almost All Occasions
- Movies Actress Gayathri Gupta Desires To Marry Ram Gopal Varma
- News Maharashtra jobs: 913 vacancies in government hospitals
- Sports India vs Sri Lanka Women's T20 World Cup 2020: Dream11 Team Prediction, Playing XI Updates & Fantasy Cricket Tips
- Technology Nubia Red Magic 5G Key Design Elements And Specs Tipped Via TENNA
- Finance Sensex, Nifty See Worst Fall In 4 Years On Rising Global Recession Fears
- Automobiles Vahan Database To Display Partially Concealed Names Of Vehicle Owners: Ministry Of Transport
- Travel March 2020: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
Jawaani Jaaneman actress, Alaya Furniturewala might have taken a dig at Ananya Panday by revealing to Zoom that she has better answer to nepotism than Ananya Panday but Alaya Furniturewalla was all praise for Ananya Panday, when it came to fashion. In a recent interview to Spotboye, she also said that she likes the way Ananya (Panday) dresses. And Ananya Panday almost always looks stunning. So, if you need fashion inspiration, all you need to do is, just scroll the young budding fashionista's Instagram feed.
Recently, she shared a couple of pictures in a multi-hued printed black designer lehenga, and we absolutely loved it. Come wedding season and this is the unique lehenga you will need to flaunt. So, let us take a close at her ensemble and decode it.
So, Ananya Panday donned a beautiful black-hued printed lehenga, which came from ace designer Tarun Tahiliani's collection. Her lehenga was accentuated by multi-hued hand-embroidered mirror work and colourful stripes at the hem. Styled by Ami Patel, she teamed it with cut-sleeved plunging sweetheart neckline matching choli. To enhance and complete her ethnic look, she draped a black net dupatta, which also featured multi-colour striped border. The Khaali Peeli actress accessorised her look with a pair of white-pearl detailed drop earrings.
On the makeup front, she sharply contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline . Filled thick brows, kohled eyes, heavy mascara, curled lashes, soft blush, and glossy pink lip shade spruced up her look.
Pic Credit: Ananya Panday