- 4 hrs ago People With Lung Cancer Have A High Risk Of Depression
- 4 hrs ago Pati Patni Aur Woh Actress Bhumi Pednekar Raises Mercury Levels With Her Eclectic Fashion!
- 5 hrs ago Gita Jayanti 2019: Know The History, Date And Significance Of This Day
- 5 hrs ago Nushrat Bharucha, Rajkummar Rao, And Ranveer Singh Perfectly Present Small-Town Casual Fashion
- News Russian air strikes kill 19 civilians in northwest Syria
- Movies Disha Patani Admits Tiger Shroff Is Her Favourite Bollywood Action Hero
- Sports I League: Juan Mera saves East Bengal the blushes against Punjab FC
- Technology How To Export WhatsApp Chat As PDF
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Ananya Panday was on the sets of Movie Masti with her father, Chunky Panday, and she gave us goals on how to style one outfit in three different ways. So, let's talk about how she played with her attire on the sets of Maniesh Paul's show. Let's take a look.
So, Ananya Panday originally wore a top and skirt. Styled by Ami Patel, Ananya wore a cropped top and matching skirt by alice McCall. Her attire was intricately done with light floral accents. She teamed her attire with blue heels and accessorised her look with hoops and a statement gold ring. The makeup was light with contoured cheekbones, pink lip shade, and subtle kohl. The side-parted wavy tresses completed her look. So, Ananya styled this outfit in unique ways.
So, made us time travel with her ensemble. The Student of the Year 2 actress draped a glittering green and orange drape on her sleeves and the waist line of her skirt. Her look made us think of actress Helene - the veteran actress known for her dance moves. In another outfit, she reminded us of the legendary actress, Sridevi as she wore a shimmering golden dress over her outfit. The dress featured a sharp side-slit and was knotted at front. She upped her look with a hair accessory and carried feathered yellow props with her.
Well, she also gave us Madhuri Dixit-vibes as she paired her dress with multi-hued flared skirt that was enhanced by light blue, pink, purple, and yellow fabric. So, which look of Ananya Panday's did you like the most? Let us know that in the comment section.