- 1 hr ago Weekly Horoscope: 16 May To 22 May
- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 16 May 2021
- 14 hrs ago Akshaya Patra Starts COVID-19 Relief Feeding Centre In Bengaluru, Home Minister of Karnataka Launches the Prog
- 18 hrs ago Eid ul-Fitr: Sania Mirza Flaunts A Dark Green Suit, Gives Us A Twinning Moment With Her Son; Pictures Inside!
- News Cyclone Tauktae intensifies into ‘very severe cyclonic storm’, to cross Gujarat coast by May 18: IMD
- Movies Bhumi Pednekar On Her Mother Testing Positive For COVID-19: Had A Hellish Time, She Was Extremely Serious
- Technology Week 20, 2021 Launch Roundup: Infinix Hot 10S, ASUS Zenfone 8, Redmi Note 10S, Infinix Note 10 Pro, And More
- Finance Why Mutual Funds Are Showing 1-Year Returns of 70-80%?
- Sports Vanessa Bryant salutes Kobe at Basketball Hall of Fame induction - 'You're a true champ'
- Education IIIT-Delhi Announces Season 5 Of The Summer Camp For Government School Students
- Automobiles Hero MotoCorp To Resume Operations From May 17 In A Staggered Manner In The Country
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In May
Tie-dye fashion trend has taken the fashion world by storm. Each day, some or the other celebrity is seen making a huge statement in their different tie-dye outfits. Recently, it was Ananya Panday and Tamannaah Bhatia, who flaunted their tie-dye numbers and made heads turn as they arrived at the Mumbai airport. While Ananya pulled off sporty look in a multicolour sweatshirt, Tamannaah, on the other hand, looked chic and stylish in rose-pink co-ords. So, let us take a close look at their outfits and decode it for goals.
Ananya Panday In A Multicolour Tie-Dye Sweatshirt
Ananya Panday sported a full-sleeved oversized tie-dye sweatshirt, which was accentuated by multicolour patterns. Her sweatshirt also featured an attached cap at the back and she teamed it with ankle-length black bottoms. The Pati Patni Aur Woh actress completed her look with a pair of white sports shoes and carried a brown-hued handbag. She let loose her side-parted highlighted tresses and wrapped up her look with glasses and white mask.
Tamannaah Bhatia In Rose-Pink Tie-Dye Co-ords
Tamannaah Bhatia looked chic and pretty in her rose-pink tie-dye co-ord set. The set consisted of a full-sleeved knotted crop top and matching high-waist loose trousers. She completed her look with a pair of stylish grey sports shoes and upped her look with a black and white clutch purse. The Baahubali actress pulled back her mid-parted sleek tresses into a low ponytail and rounded out her look with kohled eyes, mascara, and black printed mask.
So, what do you think about these tie-dye outfits of Ananya Panday and Tamannaah Bhatia? Let us know that in the comment section.