- 1 hr ago Daily Horoscope 11 December 2019
- 10 hrs ago This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- 10 hrs ago Man Eats 'Banana Art' Worth USD 120,000, Says He Isn't Sorry!
- 11 hrs ago This Company Will Allow Their LGBTQ+ Employees To Avail HR Benefits On Declaring Their Partner
- Technology Amazon Headsets Fest Offers You Can Get On Headphones, Earphones, Truly Wireless Earbuds And More
- Sports Salzburg 0-2 Liverpool: Keita and Salah see Reds through in thrilling clash
- Movies Shahid Kapoor To Commence Shoot Of ‘Jersey’ On December 13 Despite Being Severely Ill
- News Senior Shiv Sena leader hints at patch-up with BJP, says 'Uddhav will take decision at right time'
- Finance Yes Bank Defers Decision On Allotment Of Shares To Citax; Braich's Bid Under Discussion
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Pati Patni Aur Woh stars, Ananya Panday and Bhumi Pednekar recently attended the song launch of Akhiyon Se Goli Mare recently at PVR Plaza. They looked stunning in their outfits, which were so party-worthy. While Ananya's dress was about nature inspiration, Bhumi's attire was about embellishments. So, let's take a look at their outfits.
Ananya Panday's Nature-Inspired Dress
Ananya Panday once again gave us a beautiful dress goal with her dress that was strapless and accentuated by nature-inspired landscape. Her dress featured a scenery painting and overlapping detail with flared end. She teamed it with yellow heels, which contrasted her attire. She spruced up her look with chic rings. The makeup was natural and highlighted by pink lip shade and the wavy partly-tied tresses completed her look.
Bhumi Pednekar's Blingy Dress
Bhumi Pednekar wore a long dress that was sleeveless and iridescent. It was an embellished number and was delightfully sequinned in multi colours. The attire was an ultimate party wear and she notched up her look with delicate rings. The makeup was nude-toned with matte pink lip shade and contoured cheekbones. The short wavy tresses rounded out her gorgeous avatar. Bhumi looked pretty.
So, whose attire and look did you like more? Let us know that in the comment section.