- 1 hr ago LFW 2020: Here's What You Can Expect From Amit Aggarwal's Summer Resort Grand Finale Collection
- 1 hr ago 16 Wholesome Foods To Help Relieve Stress Naturally
- 2 hrs ago How To Recreate Sonam Kapoor’s Stunning Blue Eye Make-up Look With Just 6 Products
- 2 hrs ago Stress And Anxiety During Pregnancy? Here Are Some Helpful Tips
- Movies Alia Bhatt On Sending Kangana Ranaut Flowers: ‘Let Them React The Way They Want, I Am Happy For Her’
- News Anurag Thakur gets EC notice over 'Goli Maaro' slogans at election rally
- Sports Inter Milan sign Eriksen from Tottenham
- Technology Motorola G8 Renders Surface Online: Punch-Hole Display, Triple-Rear Cameras Tipped
- Automobiles BharatBenz BS-VI Trucks & Buses Revealed With New Connectivity Tech
- Finance 5 Best NRE FD Accounts for NRI’s
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
The very cute Ileana D'Cruz just gave us some vacay vibes in her super-cool dress that we want to copy and wear right away. The diva seems to be chilling in Fiji and, well, she is making us go green with envy.
Looks like she is getting all the much-needed fresh air, as she is posed to perfection on a languid and peaceful beach. Yes, we are already dreaming and our minds are absolutely wandering after this pic.
She is a vision to behold on this World Environment Day and we, for sure, admire her for promoting sustainable fashion through her social media. Styled by Sanam Ratansi, Ileana is wearing a Vedika M handpainted overlap dress. Perfect for summers and resortwear, her attire is meticulously dipped in shades of mint green and light purple.
The checkered patterns on her outfit are totally like a balm to the eyes. However, her breezy dress is not completely checkered, as it is splashed in plain purple colour on one half of her blouse, which we felt was a nice mixture. Her side-swept ponytail was bang-on with the attire and we loved that she accessorized her gorgeous look with a pair of flats.
While we are totally stunned by Ileana D'Cruz, how about you? Does she has the same soothing effect on you? Feel free to share your opinion in the comments section.