- 17 min ago 7 Surprising Benefits Of Working Out With A Partner
- 47 min ago Janhvi Kapoor And Arjun Kapoor Grace The Ramp In Fascinating Outfits At Blenders Pride Fashion Tour
- 1 hr ago How Does Alcohol Affect Your Workout?
- 1 hr ago Deepika Padukone's Fashion Playlist Includes A Louis Vuitton Campaign And Two White Outfits
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 7 - Ticket To Finale Task Is Announced, Deepika Das Wins The First Medal
- Technology Exclusive: IQOO To Launch Smartphone In February, Sets 1 Million Sales Target
- News Seven students, woman attendant injured in bus collision
- Sports Sivaramakrishnan, Amay Khurasiya, Rajesh Chauhan apply for national selector's post
- Finance Best Travel Credit Cards in India
- Automobiles Tata Altroz Launched In India Starting At Rs 5.29 Lakh Ex-Showroom
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Amrita Rao has been impressing us with her fashion sense. Her outfits have been versatile and impeccable. Her ensembles are actually meticulously detailed and she seems to be gradually experimenting with herself fashionably. While she has been donning separates and fusion outfits mostly, the latest attire of hers was a break from the trends. Recently, she opted for a humble sari for the 'Thackeray' promotion.
The actress did a marvellous job at colour-blocking her sari. She looked radiant and pulled off her attire with a lot of grace. Amrita wore a gleaming golden sari, which was draped in a classic Nivi style and teamed it with a bright red-hued three-quarter-sleeved blouse. The pairing was so wonderful that it actually accentuated her look. The sari was subtly printed and enhanced by a shiny metallic border.
Amrita'ssari was also highlighted by sheer accents towards the pallu area. She accessorised her look with minimal jewellery, which included a bracelet, rings, and earrings. Her makeup was dewy-toned and spruced up by a deep red lip shade. The middle-parted sleek tresses completed her look. We thought Amritawas a vision to behold. What do you think about her look? Let us know that in the comment section.