"Aisha" and "Kai Po Che" fame Amita Puri got hitched to her long-time boyfriend, Imrun Sethi, this weekend in Bangkok.
The wedding function was not less than any fairytale and it is surely a 'dream come true' event for many girls, especially looking at the stunning style books she carried for her mehendi, wedding and reception ceremonies.
The actress looked super gorgeous in her triple look books, though we were much mesmerized by her wedding-day look.
For The Mehendi
Amrita shared her picture from her Mehendi ceremony when she was wearing a blue spaghetti sleeves lehenga choli. The look was modern and also very beautiful. The gorgeous embellishments on the strapped lehenga blouse were matched with multiple-tier blue lehenga skirt.
For The Wedding
As we mentioned earlier, her wedding-day attire just stole our attention. It was an amazing piece of bridal outfit, which had a cream coloured body with fine-crystal embossed embroidery done all over its body. The lehenga choli is by far one of the best celebrity bridal outfits.
With the lehenga choli, she matched with equally gorgeous jewellery. She looked ethereal!
For The Reception
For the reception look, Amrita looked pretty as usual. The looks were mostly serene and more inclined to the traditional side. She was wearing a green-coloured attire. There were three different shades of green used in the attire and it was different from the other two. The jewellery was also very gorgeous including the sheesh phool, earrings and necklace.
While Amrita looked so pretty in her entire wedding function, Imrun too was pretty well dressed for both the wedding and reception ceremonies. For both the days, he wore two different and very classy sherwanis. He also matched a pretty cool pagri with the wedding sherwani.
The attendees of the wedding were among "AmRun's" friends and relatives. There were also a few celebrity friends of Amrita's and all of them were amazingly dressed for the event. From lehengas to sarees, from suits to kurtas, each one of them were perfectly styled.
Do not miss to see all the pictures from the destination wedding party.
- You Must Check Out The Trending Fashion Statements Of Miss India World 2018 Winner
- Neha Dhupia Looked Devilishly Hot In Her This Gown
- From A Street Babe To Modern Goddess: Kareena's Two Drool-Worthy Looks From Miss India 2018
- Manushi Chhillar Has All Our Attention In This Sexy Gown
- Kamya Panjabi's Eye-Catching Sari Will Give You Brand New Sari Goals
- Vivek Dahiya Has Us Obsessing Over His Formal Look
- Karishma Tanna Proved That Fiery Red Pantsuit Is The New LBD
- Check Out How Shweta Tiwari Oozed Elegance In This Pastel Gown
- Mouni Roy Was Our Modern-Day Cinderella In This Manish Malhotra Number
- And Finally Hina Khan Wooed Us In This Dreamy Gown At The Gold Awards 2018
- Jennifer Winget Looked Every Inch Sexy As She Won The Best Actress Award
- Gauhar Khan's Grey and Shruti Haasan's Black Attire Are What We Need Right Now