- Technology Upcoming Vivo Smartphones Highly Anticipated To Launch in 2020
- News Jharkhand Assembly Election LIVE: Stage set for third phase polling today
- Movies Chhapaak: Aamir Khan And Alia Bhatt Are Moved By The Trailer Of Deepika Padukone’s Film
- Sports India Vs West Indies: Records created in Wankhede T20I; Virat Kohli, Rohit Sharma touch milestones
- Finance Facebook, Google No Longer In The List Of Top 10 Workplaces
- Travel 10 Best Places In India To Enjoy Christmas Vacation With Family
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Mukesh Ambani, Nita Ambani, and their daughter Isha Ambani were spotted at Jodhpur Airport in traditional ensembles. They were headed to celebrate Priyanka Chopra's wedding festivities with Radhika Merchant.
Their outfits were elaborate and accentuated by traditional craftsmanship. Coming to Nita Ambani first, she wore a pink and white-hued lehenga that was minimally adorned with floral accents but was enhanced by an intricately done border. She also wore a lehariya dupatta, which featured golden embellishment on the border. Nita accessorised her look with delicate earrings and a bracelet. Her makeup was light and highlighted by a soft pink lip shade. The side-swept tresses completed her look.
Isha, who is a close friend of Priyanka Chopra and also one of her bridesmaids, wore a multi-coloured sharara that consisted of a pink, golden, and red striped kurta. Her kurta was also notched up by elaborate floral detailing in gold. She teamed it with velvet green flared bottoms that were also accentuated by meticulous gold embellishments. Isha wore light accessories, her makeup was also natural, and the wavy tresses rounded off her ethnic avatar.
The alleged daughter-in-law to be Radhika also looked spectacular in her traditional separates, which consisted of a full-sleeved velvet blouse that was dipped in the royal blue shade and she teamed it with a voluminous skirt that was accentuated by multi-coloured patterns, which seemed hand-painted. She wore a modern choker, statement studs, and bangles to notch up her look. Her makeup was subtly done and the sleek tresses upped her style quotient.
So, whose look and attire did you like the most? Let us know that in the comment section.