- 4 hrs ago This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- 4 hrs ago Man Eats 'Banana Art' Worth USD 120,000, Says He Isn't Sorry!
- 6 hrs ago This Company Will Allow Their LGBTQ+ Employees To Avail HR Benefits On Declaring Their Partner
- 6 hrs ago Penile Allergy: Causes, Home Remedies And Prevention
- News Senior Shiv Sena leader hints at patch-up with BJP, says 'Uddhav will take decision at right time'
- Movies Dulquer Salmaan: 'I'll Be Lying If I Say I Really Struggled'
- Sports Pakistan will not play any home series on neutral venue: PCB chief Mani
- Finance Yes Bank Defers Decision On Allotment Of Shares To Citax; Braich's Bid Under Discussion
- Technology RedmiBook 13 With Intel Core i5/i7 Announced For Around Rs. 43,500
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
On the day one of Amazon India Fashion Week Summer/Spring 2018, designer Nida Mahmood presented her latest collection for Deivee, a sportswear brand endorsed by actor Milind Soman.
The actor, as the ambassador of the brand walked the ramp along with the models in the designer's latest collection. Milind walked the ramp like a stud along with the models.
For this line-up, the models were not just ordinary models but also aged yoga and athletic enthusiasts. The other models were also nicely dressed. While their attires were floral printed sportswear, they wore naths and traditional accessories with the attire.
They also made it even more unique by carrying sports props like bats and basketball with their ramp style books.