- 22 min ago On Aryan Khan's Birthday, His Inspiring Casual Stylish Looks
- 26 min ago No Shave November Special: Benefits Of Beard Balm And How To Apply It
- 1 hr ago Bhumi Pednekar And Dia Mirza Make Us Want To Buy Summer Dresses In Winters
- 1 hr ago Cytotron: Anti-Cancer Device Invented By Indian Scientist, Becomes A 'Breakthrough Device' In US
- Automobiles MG Aims At Selling Up To 3,000 Units Of The All-Electric ZS SUV In India
- Technology BSNL Launches Prepaid Plans Starting At Rs. 97, Offering 2GB Daily Data
- News South Korean river turns red after mass pig slaughter
- Finance SBI Research Suggest Ways To Avert PMC Bank-Like Crisis
- Movies Mahesh Babu And Ajith Kumar Continue To Be In The Most Influential Lists Of 2019 and 2018!
- Sports Hong Kong Open: Sindhu, Prannoy advance to second round
- Travel Mandi – An Unexplored Gem Of India
- Education National Education Day: Why It Is Celebrated On Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Birthday
Alia Bhatt gave us two winning yellow outfits inspiration in just one day. One was her airport outfit and the other one she wore for the special screening of 'Gully Boy'. We thought the prolific actress looked amazing in both the outfits. Let's decode each of her ensembles.
Her first attire was a floral-printed long dress, which was structured and figure-flattering. It seemed not only stylish but also a comfy airport ensemble. The yellow dress was also contrasted by the shades of gold and black. Alia teamed it with a short denim jacket with folded sleeves, which accentuated her look. The actress carried a big black side bag with her and accessorised her look with dark shades. The makeup was enhanced by a muted pink lip shade and the impeccable bun completed her look.
For the special screening, she went for a flared and breezy yellow dress, which was detailed with flowy full sleeves and asymmetrical pleated hem. The dress was adorned with rusty-hued floral accents and she paired it with white-hued pencil heels. Alia's makeup was marked by dewy touches with highlighted cheekbones, pink lip shade, and subtle kohl. The middle-parted wavy tresses rounded out her gorgeous avatar. So, which dress of Alia Bhatt's did you like more? Let us know that in the comment section.