- 2 hrs ago Here Are Fashion Lessons From Deepika Padukone In How To Slay It In Formal And Glamourous
- 2 hrs ago Finding It Difficult To Deal With Roommates? Tips That Will Make Your Life Easy
- 3 hrs ago Red Sari Or Pink Sari, Which Sari Of Janhvi Kapoor's Did We Like More?
- 3 hrs ago 9 Healthy Dietary Tips For Marathon Runners
- Movies Gangubai Kathiawadi: Alia Bhatt Rubbishes Reports Of Getting Injured On Sets
- News Republic Day 2020: Traffic advisory issued for full rehearsal
- Sports Manchester United charged for failing to control their players in Liverpool defeat
- Automobiles TVS Star City Plus BS6 Teaser Released: Launch On 25 January
- Technology Nubia Red Magic 5G Gaming Smartphone Confirmed To Feature Wireless Cast
- Finance ICICI Bank Launches Cardless Cash Withdrawal Facility: Know How It Works
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Alia Bhatt gave us two winning yellow outfits inspiration in just one day. One was her airport outfit and the other one she wore for the special screening of 'Gully Boy'. We thought the prolific actress looked amazing in both the outfits. Let's decode each of her ensembles.
Her first attire was a floral-printed long dress, which was structured and figure-flattering. It seemed not only stylish but also a comfy airport ensemble. The yellow dress was also contrasted by the shades of gold and black. Aliateamed it with a short denim jacket with folded sleeves, which accentuated her look. The actress carried a big black side bag with her and accessorised her look with dark shades. The makeup was enhanced by a muted pink lip shade and the impeccable bun completed her look.
For the special screening, she went for a flared and breezy yellow dress, which was detailed with flowy full sleeves and asymmetrical pleated hem. The dress was adorned with rusty-hued floral accents and she paired it with white-hued pencil heels. Alia's makeup was marked by dewy touches with highlighted cheekbones, pink lip shade, and subtle kohl. The middle-parted wavy tresses rounded out her gorgeous avatar. So, which dress of Alia Bhatt'sdid you like more? Let us know that in the comment section.