- 12 hrs ago World Osteoporosis Day 2019: Date, Theme And History
- 15 hrs ago Bacterial Vaginosis: Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment & Prevention
- 16 hrs ago So, Here Are Some Bollywood Fashion Scoops Of The Day For Outfits Inspiration
- 16 hrs ago Diwali 2019: Let Bollywood Divas Inspire You To Wear Gorgeous Light Festive Outfits
- News RRB JE CBT 2 result 2019 likely to be declared this month
- Sports Rafael Nadal marries partner of 14 years in Mallorca
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Elimination: Shocking! Mahira Sharma Safe; Abu Or Dey - Who Might Get Evicted?
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco Becomes Safer: Receives A Price Increase
- Finance 5 Stocks That Rose The Most This Week
- Travel 8 Amazing and Affordable Winter Vacation Destinations In India
- Technology BSNL Might Bring Cable TV, Broadband, Landline Services Under One Bill: Report
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
Alia Bhatt and Ranbir Kapoor are back from Switzerland and they were joined by director, Ayan Mukerji for the 'Brahmāstra' event. Well, the trio graced the Kumbh Mela to launch the logo of their upcoming film, 'Brahmāstra', which also stars Amitabh Bachchan. About 150 drones had lit up the sky and Alia wore an Anushree Reddy number for the special occasion.
The prolific actress, sported a minty green anarkali for the event. She wore a signature summer forest anarkali for the promotion. It was a beautiful half-sleeved anarkali that was adorned with a sprinkle of floral blooms and green leaves. The border of the pastel-hued anarkali was meticulously embellished and it enhanced her attire. Alia casually draped a lightweight green dupatta, which matched with the hue of her anarkali.
Alia teamed her dreamy ensemble with shiny golden sandals, which went well with her attire. She kept her look impeccable and accessorised it with oxidised jhumkis, which totally complemented her attire. The makeup was naturally done with a light pink lip shade and soft kohl. The middle-parted wavy tresses elevated her style quotient. We thought Alia looked beyond amazing. So, how did you find Alia Bhatt's ethnic avatar? Let us know that in the comment section.