- 1 hr ago Weekly Horoscope, 04 December To 10 December 2022, Check This Week Horoscope Prediction For All Zodiac Signs
- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 04 December 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 11 hrs ago Do You Walk Every Day? Here Are 10 Common Walking Mistakes To Avoid
- 11 hrs ago Can Raw Honey Lower Blood Sugar And Cholesterol?
- Finance Dividend Stocks Of 2022: 5 Stocks That Announced Dividend Ranging From 2000% To 8500%
- Sports Cody Gakpo advised by teammate to snub Manchester United and join European giants
- Technology Redmi Note 12 Pro 4G Spotted On IMEI Database: Rebranded Android Smartphone Suspected
- Movies HIT 2 Day 2 Box Office Collection Worldwide: Adivi Sesh's Crime Film Gets Going Without Competition!
- News MCD Elections 2022 LIVE: Voting for high-stakes civic body polls begins
- Automobiles Hyundai Confirms Ioniq 5 EV To Be Equipped With Level 2 ADAS – Comes With Front & Rear Radars
- Travel Indian Dentist Set A World Record For The Fastest Travel On Foot From Leh To Manali, Read About Mahendra Mah
- Education Around 3,000 Agniveers have joined Indian Navy
The glamour and glitz of the industry has always fascinated the audience. The public has been taken aback by the variety of outfits that an actor wears at various gatherings. However, it has also questioned an actor's wardrobe being filled with only rand new clothes. Repeating outfits or fashion accessories has not always been a trend in the Fashion world untill recently, when actresses have not only practiced sustainable fashion but also been vocal about it.
From actresses like Alia Bhatt to Shamita Shetty, they have all been proudly seen repeating outfits or accessories discarding the question of 'You don't repeat your outfits'.
Here is a look at some Bollywood actresses who have been vocal about practicing sustainable fashion.
1. Alia Bhatt
As said and believed by all, the number one Bollywood actress of the country, Alia Bhatt, has not only been seen reusing her fashion bits but also has been vocal about it. The Brahmastra actress, during one of her recent interviews mentioned how it's normal to repeat clothes and accessories. Alia spoke about how she has often reused her handbags, shoes and clothes, and that it's very important to reuse in order to reduce fashion waste.
2. Shamita Shetty
The Sharara girl and Bigg Boss contestant Shamita Shetty has often been seen reusing and re-styling her outfits at different occasions. The actress is usually spotted repeating her dresses at social gatherings or at her vacations. A source close to the actor revealed, "Shamita believes in utilising the fashion elements whether jewellery or shoes to their fullest. She also stays very updated about the statistics of the fashion industry and is aware of about harm fashion waste does to the environment. Shamita believes that action speak louder than words for the cause." The actress has been consistent in setting the perfect image on letting the right message to the public.
3. Sushmita Sen
Knowing the inspiration she is, former Miss Universe and actress Sushmita Sen has always spoken about what's right for the society and environment. In many of her interviews, Sush has been quite outspoken on how there is no shame in repeating outfits or accessories. The actress has pointed out that it's actually in favour of the fashion industry to repeat clothes, as it reduces the pressure of excessive waste.
4. Janhvi Kapoor
The Gen Z star who is known as one of the most fashionable and stylish divas, too, has proved to be a soul who believes in sustainable fashion. Janhvi has been seen repeating her outfits at various gatherings. The Gunjan Saxena actress has proved that it's not always the new tagged clothes that run the fashion game.
Do you support sustainable fashion, too?
- make up tipsAlia Bhatt's No-Makeup Makeup Look: Six Steps To Get The Look
- bollywood wardrobeDeepika Padukone To Alia Bhatt, 6 White Saree Looks By B-Town Beauties That Are Perfect For The Wedding
- bollywood wardrobeDeepika Padukone To Alia Bhatt, Your Winter Fashion Guide From B-Town Fashionistas
- bollywood wardrobeAlia Bhatt To Priyanka Chopra, Ace The Blazer Fashion Like B-Town Boss Ladies
- hair careDiwali Special: Kriti Sanon To Sara Ali Khan, Easy Festive Hairstyles Guide From Bollywood Beauties
- make up tipsDeepika Padukone To Alia Bhatt, Easy Festive Makeup Guide From Bollywood Babes
- bollywood wardrobeAlia Bhatt Baby Shower: Actress Glows In Yellow Ethnic Outfit! See Pics Here
- bollywood wardrobeKarva Chauth 2022: Alia Bhatt To Katrina Kaif, Red Ethnic Outfit Ideas From Bollywood Divas
- bollywood wardrobeAlia Bhatt’s Metallic Gold Avatar At The Time 100 Impact Awards 2022
- skin careAlia Bhatt’s Skincare Routine Is Minimal And Effective: Here’s How All Skin Types Can Make Use Of It
- bollywood wardrobeDurga Puja 2022: Alia Bhatt To Bipasha Basu, Durga Puja Outfits Guide From Bollywood Beauties
- make up tipsDeepika Padukone To Sonam Kapoor, Office Makeup Looks To Learn From Bollywood Beauties