- 32 min ago 7 Reasons How Your Parents Can Cause Conflict In Your Relationship
- 5 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 15 November 2019
- 14 hrs ago Heat Exhaustion: Types, Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment And Prevention
- 15 hrs ago Kristen Stewart, Naomi Scott, And More Won Us With Their Outfits At Charlie's Angels Premiere
- Finance 3 Stocks To Buy For A Great Dividend Yield
- News Odd-Even to end today: No decision yet on extending scheme as AQI hovers around 500-mark
- Sports India Vs Bangladesh, 1st Test, Day 2 Live Score: Hosts eye big total, tourists aim for early wickets in Indore
- Movies TRP Toppers Online: Choti Sarrdaarni Occupies 5th Spot; Bigg Boss 13 Witnesses Drop
- Technology HTC Desire 19s Launches With Mediocre Hardware In Taiwan
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Starts Winter Service Camp: Offers Free Check Ups, Complimentary Washes & More
- Education Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Explore Admission Schedule And Registration Details
- Travel Kalady – The Land Of Holy Shrines
Alia Bhatt's dress game is only getting stronger. She has nearly perfected the difficult art of slaying it all the times. Apart from her movie choices, the diva is also taking chances in the fashion department. With each outfit of hers, she is proving that her style sensibility is individualistic and versatile. So, recently, she was seen in a Stella McCartney number for 'Gully Boy' promotions.
The actress wore a dress that came from the brand's Summer 19 campaign. Her attire celebrated the joy of the summer season with myriad floral blooms. It was a voluminous bishop-sleeved dress with a cinched waist and sharply pleated skirt. Alia's dress was accentuated by blue and green floral prints and metallic touch. It was a beautiful attire and Alia enhanced her look by pairing her dress with bright yellow pencil heels, which colour-blocked her ensemble.
She was styled by Ami Patel and her look was jewellery-free. The makeup was dewy-toned with a glossy pink lip shade, smoky kohl, and highlighted cheekbones. The side-swept wavy tresses rounded out her stylish avatar. So, what do you think about Alia Bhatt's dress and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.