- Movies Mohanlal's Ram: Prachi Tehlan's Character Is Revealed!
- News SC to hear Special Leave Petition filed by Nirbhaya's killer Pawan Kumar Gupta on Monday
- Sports India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: More satisfying as Smith, Warner and Labuschagne are there: Skipper Virat Kohli
- Technology Reliance Jio Vs Vodafone Vs Airtel: Best Prepaid Plans Under Rs. 450
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Alia Bhatt is back with her new film the Kapoor & Sons. And like everyone else she will try to give us the best promotional wardrobe in the coming days. Alia's fashion is always chic. This time also, her wardrobe looks quite promising. We are quite sure she is going to surprise us with her sartorial choices this too.
During Shaandaar promotions, we saw Alia sporting a lot of quirky ensembles. Brit stripes, pop art-inspired tees, equisite skirts, let's see what she has to give us in the next few days.
Recently, Kapoor & Sons team started their promotions and we caught Alia's first look here:
Alia has Indianised her closet for this event. She is sporting a mint gree kurta and white patiala salwar, paired with nude pumps.
Alia was also sporting jhumkas, She braided her hair as well.
We thing that Alia has toned down a bit. And a neat bun could have gone a long way than a braided hairstyle. What do you think, guys?
Alia's co-stars were also hanging out with her, take a look:
Those who haven't watched Kapoor&Sons trailer yet, watch it now!