Alia Bhatt was featured in the Elle magazine's latest issue. Elle India has released its 21st anniversary issue this month and the cover girl, our stunning Alia Bhatt, looked more than gorgeous in it.
In the digital cover page of the magazine, Alia is wearing a twisted and ruffled metallic crop top by Amit Aggarwal along with velvet high-waist trousers by Rahul Vijay. She matched it with metallic shoes and dangling earrings.
The Chinese fringed haircut suited the look pretty well and Alia carried the entire style book with all of her sass.
The magazine shared this look of Alia's on social media, which Alia also shared and each time we are having our eyes on this cute-bubbly-girl-turned-into-a-congenial-beauty, it is leaving us speechless.
- Thinking About Some Weekend Party-Wear Goals? Let Our Top 10 B-Town Divas Inspire You
- Pyjamas Can Be Worn Outdoors Also, Proved These B-Town Beauties
- Alia Bhatt’s Flared And Ruffled Number Is Perfect For The Celebratory Occasion
- Alia Bhatt V/S Tracee Ellis Ross: Whose Red-Hot Look Was More Ravishing?
- Alia Bhatt’s Traditional Style Will Make You Go Crushing All Over Her
- Sonam Might Be A Fashionista, But NEVER A Fashion Icon