- 27 min ago Shardiya Navratri 2022 Horoscope: Astrological Predictions For All 12 Zodiac Signs
- 3 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope, 25 September To 01 October 2022, Check This Week Horoscope Prediction For All Zodiac Signs
- 5 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 25 September 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 15 hrs ago Navratri 2022 Day 5: Alia Bhatt To Ananya Panday, Green Navratri Outfit Inspirations From Bollywood Actresses
- News Coup in China? Beijing cancels over 9,000 flights, several trains for unknown reason
- Finance This Multibagger Chemical Company's Share Rallies 56% In 1 Month, Issues 1:1 Bonus Share
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Hunter 350 Vs TVS Ronin - Design, Features, Powertrain, Price & More
- Sports Mexico 1-0 Peru: Lozano nets late winner as El Tri ramp up World Cup preparations
- Technology Shopping This Festive Season? Check Out These Apps to Compare, Find Best Price for Your Product
- Movies Sanaya Irani, Rubina Dilaik, Divyanka & Other Actors Who Rejected Top Shows Like YRKKH, BALH 2 & Others
- Education IIT Bombay continues to remain the top choice for JEE Advanced 2022 toppers
- Travel Mount Cook: Highest Peak In New Zealand
Being pregnant is the biggest joy and blessing anyone could wish for! Gone are the days when pregnant mamas had to hide their bump with a long scarf or oversized tee. Today, the mommies-to-be love flaunting their bumpy-side in chic and comfy maternity wear. And the major credit for the same goes to the Bollywood mommies who give major maternity fashion inspiration whenever clicked by Paparazzi!
Bollywood divas have definitely taken maternity fashion to another level. If you are a mum-to-be and wish to add some interesting maternity outfits to your mommy closest then here's a quick guide for you:
Kareena Kapoor Khan is one chic mommy who never fails to impress everyone with her effortless style. She gave major maternity fashion goals during both her pregnancies. Kareena picked flowy maxis and kaftans as her go-to maternity outfit.
Maxi dresses in attractive prints like floral, geometrical, or abstract make an interesting choice for casual outings.
Actress and social activist Dia Mirza shared a pregnancy post where she looked surreal in a mirror work sheer kaftan. Kaftans make a super-comfy yet statement-making choice.
Pick a short-length kaftan and team it up with casual pants or mommy jeans. A knee-length or full-length kaftan works perfectly as a cocktail dress too!
Anushka Sharma's pregnancy announcement post made her polka print dress super famous. She had shared another picture while on a vacation with hubby Virat Kohli in a peach jumpsuit.
Jumpsuits are synonymous with fun attire. For would-be-mommies, jumpsuits make an apt choice for a casual stroll or walk in the park. Consider wearing flats or casual sneakers to elevate the adorable jumpsuit!
The newest would-be-mommy in B-Town, Alia Bhatt looked super-glam in a bright yellow balloon dress. The talented star kept the makeup and hairdo pretty basic by allowing the sunny-hued dress to take center stage.
For a special occasion where the western dress code is expected, mothers-to-be can go for such interesting silhouettes.
Neha Dhupia has always been pretty vocal about pregnancy and motherly rights. During her second pregnancy, she shared amazing posts on Instagram wearing a nude pink midi dress with a printed shrug. Her chosen outfit screamed glamorous!
Shrugs in fun prints work like a magic for any plain outfit. Select traditional (go for florals, paisleys) or modern (stripes, abstract) patterns. A shrug always comes in handy when you require extra layering for comfort or style!
Model Natasa Stankovic was seen in a lot of maxi dresses and midis while she was expecting. The model momma looked pretty in a short floral dress. She chose a pair of white sneakers as her comfort footwear.
Midi dresses, especially cotton, and knit ones make a breathable choice for everyday maternity wear.
Alia Bhatt is totally slaying the whole maternity style game and how! She shared a classy picture on Instagram wearing an Anarkali Kurti with floral motifs all over.
For special occasions, pick an A-line Anarkali dress or Kurti that is a comfy option especially for expecting mothers. Glam the look with statement earrings, a ring, and a bindi just like Mrs. Kapoor!
- bollywood wardrobeNavratri 2022 Day 5: Alia Bhatt To Ananya Panday, Green Navratri Outfit Inspirations From Bollywood Actresses
- bollywood wardrobeNavratri 2022 Day 4: Deepika Padukone To Alia Bhatt, Yellow Navratri Outfit Inspirations From Bollywood Divas
- bollywood wardrobeNavratri 2022 Day 3: Alia Bhatt To Madhuri Dixit, Royal Blue Navratri Outfits Guide From Bollywood Beauties
- bollywood wardrobeNavratri 2022 Day 2: Ananya Panday To Sonam Kapoor, Red Navratri Outfit Ideas To Steal From Bollywood Divas
- bollywood wardrobeAlia Bhatt Aces Oversized Shirts Style - Perfect Inspiration For Effortless Maternity Fashion
- bollywood wardrobeDeepika Padukone To Anushka Sharma, Celebs Who Aced Gender Fluid Fashion Trend
- hair careDeepika Padukone To Kareena Kapoor Khan, Learn To Replicate Their Rope Braid Ponytail Hairdo
- bollywood wardrobeKriti Sanon, Deepika Padukone, Janhvi Kapoor, Alia Bhatt: Ace The Art Of Colour Blocking Like B-Town Divas
- beautyAlia Bhatt’s Beauty Secrets Revealed
- bollywood wardrobeAlia Bhatt’s Effortless Fashion For Brahmastra Movie Promotions
- hair careAlia Bhatt To Kareena Kapoor Khan: 5 Everyday Ponytail Styles To Learn From Bollywood Divas
- hair careDeepika Padukone, Sonam Kapoor, Alia Bhatt: Hair Bun Variations Of These 6 Divas You Must Try