- 44 min ago Happy Birthday Bhumi Pednekar: The Actress Who Made Us Think About The Fashion Of Rural India
- 1 hr ago Ebola Outbreak In Congo, WHO Declares Global Health Emergency
- 1 hr ago On Priyanka Chopra's Birthday, Here Are 7 Make-up And Beauty Lessons From Her
- 1 hr ago Jilted Lover Spends A Month In A Car Outside Ex-girlfriend's House Sans Shower
- Movies Mission Mangal Trailer Out: Goosebumps Assured
- News IT dept attaches properties worth Rs 400 crores in probe against Mayawati's brother: Reports
- Technology Realme X 'Hate-to-Wait' Sale Today On Flipkart, Realme.com At 8PM: Price, Specifications and More
- Education DU JAT Result 2019 Released: Check Direct Links And Final Answer Key
- Sports A Djokovic-Federer masterclass and the birth of a new fan!
- Finance French Tycoon Overtakes Bill Gates To Become 2nd Richest Person In The World
- Automobiles Kia Seltos Vs MG Hector Vs Jeep Compass — Does The Kia Seltos Have What It Takes?
- Travel 5 Ideal Weekend Getaways in Chandigarh
Alia Bhatt gave us some serious fashion goals with her latest look. Alia Bhatt was recently pulling off a Gucci dress. Man! If only we had enough moolah to afford a Gucci piece. Anyhow, we can still settle down with Forever 21. Right girls?
Moving on to this gorgeous Gucci piece... The dress is the ultimate desire of a college girl. In fact, it is one of those pieces which you would like to see hanging in your dream closet.
The A-line black dress comes with accentuated tulle bishop sleeves. The most highlighting part of the dress is its neckline. The see-through inserts are embroidered with lace. The neckline is pepped up with a satin pink scarf.
A photo posted by Alia ✨⭐️ (@aliaabhatt) on
Alia paired this dress with black heels. Although we think black Mary Janes would have amped up the look instantly. Alia wore her hair half-tied.
We think Alia scores the definite 9 -- 8 for picking such an adorable dress and extra 1 for keeping the look simple and let the dress speak for itself.
So girls, what do you think? Do you dig this look?