- Movies Sarileru Neekevvaru Day 7 Box Office Collections: First Telugu Film To Cross 100 Crore In 2020!
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020: Up To 40% Off On Premium Smartphones
- Sports Bapu Nadkarni demise: Sunil Gavaskar condoles his death of former India all-rounder; remembers him as 'helpful manager'
- News Kerala did a disastrous thing by electing Rahul Gandhi: Ramachandra Guha
- Automobiles MG Will Showcase A Total Of 14 Models At The 2020 Auto Expo: Future Of Mobility
- Finance Reliance Announces Q3 Results; Net Profit Climbs 13%
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Bollywood's favourite divas, Alia Bhatt, Kareena Kapoor Khan, and Deepika Padukone attended the Jio Mami festival in Mumbai. They looked stylish in their ensembles. While Kareena Kapoor and Alia Bhatt looked amazing in smarty pants, Deepika Padukone slayed it in a gown. So, let's find out who wore what and who impressed us the most with their fashion game.
Alia Bhatt looked edgy at the festival. She was dressed to impress in her attire, which was by Osman and Topshop. Her attire consisted of an off-shouldered bodice that featured raglan sleeves with ruffled neckline and sequinned pants. Styled by Lakshmi Lehr, she paired her ensemble with pointed heels and accessorised her look with Angana Nanavaty Jewelry and Misho Designs. The makeup was nude-toned and minimal, and the ponytail rounded out her avatar.
Deepika Padukone made a polka dot splash with her gown that was flowy and quirky. Her attire was one-shouldered and cinched at the waist. Dipped in blue hue, her dress was accentuated by black polka dots. Her ensemble of the day was from Marmar Halim. Styled by Shaleena Nathani, she accessorised her look with dainty studs. The makeup was muted-toned and the romantic middle-parted tresses elevated her style quotient.
Kareena Kapoor Khan
Kareena Kapoor Khan exuded sassy boss lady vibes with her attire that was by Judy Zhang. She wore a full-sleeved ivory top that featured a plunging neckline and paired it with high-waist pants. Styled by Tanya Ghavri, she accessorised her look with a delicate neckpiece. The makeup was highlighted by natural pink lip shade and side-parted sleek tresses.
Well, we loved Kareena Kapoor Khan's fashion statement the most. It was understated, sophisticated, and totally event-appropriate. So, whose attire and look did you like the most? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.