- 4 hrs ago People With Lung Cancer Have A High Risk Of Depression
- 4 hrs ago Pati Patni Aur Woh Actress Bhumi Pednekar Raises Mercury Levels With Her Eclectic Fashion!
- 5 hrs ago Gita Jayanti 2019: Know The History, Date And Significance Of This Day
- 5 hrs ago Nushrat Bharucha, Rajkummar Rao, And Ranveer Singh Perfectly Present Small-Town Casual Fashion
- News Pakistan: Blast in Lahore, 6 injured, 1 killed
- Movies Disha Patani Admits Tiger Shroff Is Her Favourite Bollywood Action Hero
- Sports I League: Juan Mera saves East Bengal the blushes against Punjab FC
- Technology How To Export WhatsApp Chat As PDF
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Bollywood actresses Alia Bhatt, Anushka Sharma and Ananya Panday graced the party hosted by Karan Johar for American singer-songwriter Katy Perry in Mumbai on November 14. The three actresses were dressed in sassy outfits and gave us ultimate party wear goals. So, let's find out who wore what and who looked the best in their ensemble.
Alia Bhatt looked gorgeous in her chic attire, which was by Roberta Einer. Her attire was sassy and consisted of a checkered top that was full-sleeved and belted. The sleeves of her top were tassels and she paired it with a skirt that featured golden embellished tassels. Styled by Lakshmi Lehr, she paired her attire with glass sandals and her makeup was enhanced by muted tones. The middle-parted wavy tresses rounded out her avatar.
Anushka Sharma made a power statement with an SPJ power shoulder dress for the Bazaar x Katy Perry party hosted by Karan Johar. It was a smart bateau-neckline dress that featured ruffled dramatic sleeves and textured accents. Her dress was crisp and she was styled by Allia Al Rufai. She accessorised her look with a smart watch and bracelet. The makeup was highlighted by light pink lip shade and complementing eye shadow. The middle-parted sleek tresses completed her look.
Ananya Panday was styled by Ami Patel and she was totally in a Goth chic mode. The actress wore an all-black outfit that consisted of a bralet and matching leather high-waist pants. The bodice of her attire was sheer and enhanced by intricate work. She teamed her ensemble with pencil heels by Steve Madden. The makeup was highlighted by pink lip shade and contoured cheekbones. The middle-parted sleek tresses rounded out her avatar.
So, according to us, it was Anushka Sharma, who looked the best. Whose looked did you find the best? Let us know that in comment section.
Also present at the party were Bollywood divas like Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Kajol, Jacqueline Fernandez, Karisma Kapoor, Aditi Rao Hydari, Shweta Bachchan Nanda, Malaika Arora, and Natasha Poonawalla, among others.