- 10 hrs ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas Beckons Us To Pair Cycling Shorts With A Breezy Top
- 11 hrs ago Daughters Day 2019: 7 Ways How A Liberal Upbringing Can Help Daughters To Become Strong Women
- 11 hrs ago Navratri 2019: Messages & Greetings To Send To Your Loved Ones
- 13 hrs ago Saif Ali Khan And Soha Ali Khan Inspire Us To Wear Understated Outfits This Durga Puja
- News SAIL Jobs: SAIL recruitment 2019 notification download for 463 openings; Direct link to apply online
- Technology Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale: Best Smartphones Priced Under Rs. 3,999
- Automobiles Gaurav Gill Involved In An Accident During The INRC At Jodhpur: Three Dead Including A Minor
- Movies Ranveer Singh, Alia Bhatt Are ECSTATIC About Gully Boy’s Oscar Entry; 'Making A Mark On World Stage'
- Sports PKL 2019: Clinical UP Yoddha end Tamil Thalaivas' playoff chances
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Alia Bhatt made an entry with Ranbir Kapoor at the Ambani's Ganesh Chaturthi celebrations. They both donned traditional outfits and their ensembles were on the contemporary side. Their outfits were light-hearted and yet festive. Let's decode their outfits.
So, Alia wore a sari for the occasion and it was a colour-blocked number. So, Alia Bhatt wore a light green sari that was accentuated by vibrant pink floral accents and featured a golden border with tassels. It was a gorgeous sari and she wore a contrasting pink backless blouse with her sari. The actress teamed her attire with silver wedges, which we thought was a comfy option. She accessorised her look with a gold bracelet and elaborate jhumkis. The makeup was highlighted by a pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and a smoky kohl. The side-swept tresses rounded out her avatar.
Ranbir Kapoor, on the other hand, wore an all-silver outfit. His ensemble consisted of a textured kurta, a jacket with light accents, and silver pyjamas with black loafers. The actor looked dapper as ever. So, what do you think about Alia Bhatt and Ranbir Kapoor's outfits and looks? Didn't they look awesome together? Let us know that in the comment section.