- 51 min ago Cuteness Alert: Adorable Pandas Doing Funny Activities Will Make You Fall In Love With Them
- 1 hr ago Sania Mirza Keeps Her Jewellery Game Strong At Sister, Anam Mirza's Wedding Festivities
- 2 hrs ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Gives Fabulous Fashion Goals With Her Amazing Outfits
- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 12 December 2019
- News Flights from Kolkata to Dibrugarh cancelled following CAB protest in Assam
- Sports India vs West Indies: Key takeaways from T20 series: KL Rahul grabs chance; Rishabh Pant disappoints again
- Finance Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Lists At 64% Premium Over Issue Price
- Movies Birthday Exclusive! People Tend To Be At Ease Around Rajinikanth, Says Kishore
- Technology Huawei P40 To Feature Advanced Horizon Display: Launch By March 2020
- Travel 10 Best Places In India To Enjoy Christmas Vacation With Family
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Alia Bhatt and Fatima Sana Shaikh have a thing in common and that is their love for athleisures. Quite often they are spotted in sporty ensembles and well, we got to admit that there is nothing comfier than gym ensembles while travelling. Moreover, Alia and Fatima showed us how to jazz up simple outfits. Well, these sporty outfits can look as awesome as your flowy dresses. Let's take a look at their airport fashion to get some brand new ideas.
Alia Bhatt was spotted at the airport with her mother, Soni Razdan. Alia looked pretty cute in her light purple tracksuit set. She teamed her white spaghetti top with a purple jacket and matching pyjamas. The 'Gully Boy' actress also teamed her ensemble with white sports shoes. While her attire was simple, she notched up her style game with accessories. Her bright yellow bag, which had a graphic print and a caption, 'Love is' and her signature white-framed shades absolutely added a quirky touch.
Fatima Sana Shaikh
Fatima Sana Shaikh didn't elevate her look with accessories but inspired us more with her outfit. The 'Dangal' actress upped her look with an orange Fila cropped sweatshirt and she teamed it with black pyjamas from the same brand. Well, she gave us cues on pairing contrasting colours and her outfit was totally eye-catching. Fatima paired her ensemble with Balenciaga white sports shoes. Her Vijay Opticians spectacles were unusual and absolutely gave her sporty look a classy effect.
So, whose look would you like to try? Let us know that in the comment section.