- 14 hrs ago How Can Birth Control Pills Affect A Woman's Life
- 1 day ago Intensive Blood Pressure Management At 50 Likely To Preserve Brain Health
- 1 day ago Alia Bhatt Keeps It Chic And Sassy For The Prada Song Launch
- 1 day ago Real Stories Of Monogamous Couples: When And Why They Chose to Be Monogamous
- News Amit Shah says Congress has "no shame" as it continues to oppose "evil practice" of triple talaq
- Sports KPL 2019: Deshpande, bowlers hand Lions second successive win
- Movies Amidst Cold War, Salman Khan’s Tweet On Priyanka Chopra & Deepika Padukone Surprises Fans!
- Technology Difference between OpenGL and DirectX12
- Automobiles Okinawa Offers Special Discounts On Their Electric Scooter Range This Festive Season
- Finance Pokemon Cards Sold For Over $1,00,000 In An Online Auction
- Education CA IPCC Result 2019 Likely To Be Announced On Aug 23 Or 24
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Alia Bhatt and Fatima Sana Shaikh have a thing in common and that is their love for athleisures. Quite often they are spotted in sporty ensembles and well, we got to admit that there is nothing comfier than gym ensembles while travelling. Moreover, Alia and Fatima showed us how to jazz up simple outfits. Well, these sporty outfits can look as awesome as your flowy dresses. Let's take a look at their airport fashion to get some brand new ideas.
Alia Bhatt was spotted at the airport with her mother, Soni Razdan. Alia looked pretty cute in her light purple tracksuit set. She teamed her white spaghetti top with a purple jacket and matching pyjamas. The 'Gully Boy' actress also teamed her ensemble with white sports shoes. While her attire was simple, she notched up her style game with accessories. Her bright yellow bag, which had a graphic print and a caption, 'Love is' and her signature white-framed shades absolutely added a quirky touch.
Fatima Sana Shaikh
Fatima Sana Shaikh didn't elevate her look with accessories but inspired us more with her outfit. The 'Dangal' actress upped her look with an orange Fila cropped sweatshirt and she teamed it with black pyjamas from the same brand. Well, she gave us cues on pairing contrasting colours and her outfit was totally eye-catching. Fatima paired her ensemble with Balenciaga white sports shoes. Her Vijay Opticians spectacles were unusual and absolutely gave her sporty look a classy effect.
So, whose look would you like to try? Let us know that in the comment section.