- 38 min ago Studies Show Cabbage Can Reduce The Risk Of Certain Cancers
- 1 hr ago Pongal 2020: Kajol And Other Divas Have Pongal-Perfect Outfit Suggestions For You
- 2 hrs ago Are You Cleaning Your Jade Roller? Here’s How To Clean Your Jade Roller And Why Should You Do It
- 2 hrs ago What Does Your Handshake Reveal About Your Personality
- Finance 5 Best Health Insurance Plans in India
- News Shocking UP crime: Two women’s bodies found, one burnt; another without clothes, doused with acid
- Movies Epic Fam Jam: 5 Reasons Why You Need To Attend India's Biggest Fan Festival
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020: Get Exciting Deals On OnePlus 7T Series, OnePlus 7 Pro
- Sports Sania Mirza and Nadiia Kichenok grab Hobart International title
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Floral outfits can be worn on the red carpets too, this was strongly proved by Alia Bhatt. The prolific actress kept her fashion game strong and gave us another amazing gown inspiration. She wore this delightfully floral number by Celia Kritharioti and wooed us. She sported one of the most unique numbers at the Zee Cine Awards 2019.
So, the 'Gully Boy' actress exuded cheerful vibes on the red carpet with her summery and refreshing ensemble, which came from the latest collection of the designer. This gown of hers featured a plunging neckline and a flared silhouette. Alia's white gown was festooned with floral appliqués in pink, green, and red hues.
Alia also kept her jewellery minimal and spruced up her look with delicate drop earrings. The makeup was marked by dewy touches with contoured pink cheekbones, pink lip shade, and soft kohl. The romantic wavy locks added to the experimental look. Alia Bhatt looked adorable. Don't you think so too? Let us know that in the comment section.