- 2 hrs ago You Should Not Do These Things To Your Hair In Winters
- 3 hrs ago Osteoporosis Diet For Women: Foods To Eat & Foods To Avoid
- 4 hrs ago Human Coronavirus: An Outbreak Of New Viral Disease In China
- 5 hrs ago Shraddha Kapoor Opts For A Sassy Street-Style Outfit For Her Visit To Gurudwara Bangla Sahib
- Sports Bangladesh appoint former West Indies and South Africa coach Gibson
- Movies Bigg Boss Malayalam Season 2: Somadas Walks Out Of The Show!
- News Democratic Republic of Congo boat mishap: 15 dead, others missing
- Technology Vodafone Rs. 398, Rs. 558 Prepaid Plans Launched; Rs. 19 Plan Revised
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Finance How To Start Amul Ice Cream Parlor In India
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Alia Bhatt looked beyond gorgeous as she stepped out with her mother, Soni Razdan for the special screening of 'Uri'. The actress was a vision in her humble anarkali and for sure, gave us a casual fashion goal. She kept it simple and we were much impressed by her style statement.
Alia wore a beautiful anarkali, which was V-necked and typically flared towards the hem. Her outfit was accentuated by laidback aesthetics and exuded soothing vibes. It was a humble and full-sleeved white-hued number, which was spruced up by floral block prints. The floral accents were dipped in the shades of pink and green. The floral accents were also contrasted by a checkered patch design at the bodice area.
The actress draped a complementing light dupatta with her ensemble. The dupatta was also bordered in dark pink and mint green hue. Alialooked impeccable and teamed her ensemble with white-hued block heels. Alia's makeup was dewy-toned with a bright pink lip shade and soft kohl. The sleek tresses rounded out her look. We thought Alialooked stunning. Don't you think so too? Let us know that in the comment section.