- 10 min ago Top 10 Vegetables To Relieve Constipation
- 40 min ago Kajol's Dupatta Is Sangeet-Perfect And Her Look Test For Tanhaji Has All Our Attention
- 49 min ago Remembering Lala Lajpat Rai On His 155th Birth Anniversary: Lesser Known Facts About Him
- 55 min ago The Forgotten Army Actress Sharvari's Latest Fashion Roundup Is A Must For All The Fashionistas
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Deliveries Begin: First Vehicle Delivered To EESL
- Movies Varun Dhawan Starrer Street Dancer 3D Creates Waves At The Box Office, Performs Incredibly Well!
- Sports IPL 2020 final likely to be held at Sardar Patel Stadium in Ahmedabad
- Finance Govt To Release Report Card On ‘Smart Cities’ In June
- Technology Future Apple Mac Could Be Built Using Curved Sheet Of Glass
- News Coronavirus scare: Kerala CM writes to PM seeking special flight to airlift stranded Indians
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Alia Bhatt and Shaheen Bhatt attended the We The Women event in Mumbai and recently. They talked about Shaheen's battle with depression and her book, I've Never Been (Un) Happier. As for their outfits, Alia and Shaheen went for formal wear. So, let's decode their outfits for the event.
Alia Bhatt's Formal Dress
Raazi actress, Alia Bhatt gave us a formal wear goal with her all-white outfit that we thought was perfect as an office wear. It was a structured dress that came from the label, Retrofête. It was an overlapping full-sleeved dress with a button-down. She teamed her dress with sparkling sandals from Sophia Webster. Her look was jewellery-free and the makeup was highlighted by pink touches. She upped her look with contoured cheekbones and pink eye shadow. The middle-parted highlighted tresses rounded out her avatar.
Shaheen Bhatt's Formal Pantsuit
Alia Bhatt's sister, Shaheen Bhatt wore a bright pink pantsuit that came from the label, Appapop. It was a Pichi Fucasia pink pantsuit that consisted of a vibrant pink blazer and matching pants. She teamed her ensemble with an orange-hued tee, which colour-blocked her pink pantsuit. She paired her attire with nude-toned strappy sandals. Like Alia, Shaheen also kept her look accessory-free. Her makeup was light with matte pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and subtle kohl. The hot pink and ebony highlighted tresses completed her look.
So, what do you think about their amazing outfits? Let us know that in the comment section.