- 27 min ago Tonsillitis: Causes, Types, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 57 min ago Karishma Tanna's Sari Photoshoot Is Stunning And Will Absolutely Leave You Intrigued
- 1 hr ago Alaya F's Yellow Dress Is For Those Who Want To Keep It Simple And Sassy At Party Nights
- 2 hrs ago Are You A Commitment-Phobic? 11 Signs That Tell The Same
- News HM Amit Shah to visit Kolkata on Sunday to 'clear confusion' on CAA
- Movies Shruti Haasan Opens Up On Suffering From PCOS, Experimenting With Lip Fillers
- Sports ISL 2019 20: Bengaluru FC vs ATK preview, where to watch, live streaming: BFC host ATK on Super Sunday
- Technology Everything You Should Know About Airtel Rs. 179, Rs. 279, And Rs. 349 Prepaid Plans
- Finance Govt’s Total Receipts In April-January At Rs 12.82 Lakh Crore
- Automobiles Mercedes-Benz E Class Facelift Models To Launch In India This Year: Details And Expected Price
- Education UPSC Tie-breaking Principles For Civil Services And Other Exams
- Travel March 2020: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
Pooja Bedi's daughter Alaya Furniturewalla is all set to mark her Bollywood debut with Nitin Kakkar's drama-romance film, Jawaani Jaaneman opposite Saif Ali Khan and Tabu. While the film's trailer was launched a few days ago, one of the songs from the film was released recently. For the song launch event, Alaya arrived with co-star Saif Ali Khan, putting her best fashion foot forward. She was dressed to impress in a black blazer dress, which definitely made many heads turn. So, let us take a close look at her outfit and decode it.
So, for the special event, Alaya Furniturewalla opted for a full-sleeved V-shaped neckline black blazer dress. Her wrap dress was accentuated by a few buttons and featured overlap detailing. The matching statement belt cinched her waist and added structure to her attire. She completed her look with a pair of criss-cross ankle-length black heels. The soon-to-be actress accessorised her look with silver-toned earrings.
Alaya left her mid-parted highlighted wavy tresses loose. On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, she sharply contoured her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled thick brows, kohled eyes, curled lashes, light-hued eye shadow, pink blush, and glossy pink lip shade elevated her look.
Alaya Furniturewalla definitely impressed us with her fashion sense. What do you think about it? Do let us know in the comment section.