- 48 min ago Kiara Advani's Pink Chikankari Lehenga Is Absolutely On Our Wish List
- 1 hr ago Maha Shivratri 2020: 13 Quotes, Sayings And Messages To Share With Your Loved Ones
- 2 hrs ago 15 Indian Spices And Their Amazing Health Benefits
- 2 hrs ago Maha Shivratri 2020: 7 Auspicious Leaves That You Can Offer To Lord Shiva
- Technology Coronavirus Breakthrough: Scientists Discover Atomic Map To Help Combat Deadly Virus
- Movies Kriti Sanon Sports Baby Bump In Leaked First Look From Sets Of Mimi
- Sports Marc Marquez extends Honda deal till 2024
- News Terrorists are not uneducated, they are degree holders: Rajnath Singh
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
- Education CBSE Board Exam: Explore List Of Barred Items And Which Pen To Use In Exam
- Finance SBI Cards IPO To Open On 2 March
- Automobiles Hero Destini 125 BS6 Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 64,310
Akshay Kumar made news by rescheduling the release date of his movie, Bell Bottom from 22 January 2021 to 2 April 2021. The actor also took to his Instagram handle to express the fact that he knows there are enough memes about him clashing with himself. This is the reason, it seems that he pushed the release date of his much anticipated movie, Bell Bottom. Also, Bell Bottom is a 2019 Kannada film, so many felt that it is a remake. However, Akshay took to his Twitter to clarify that Bell Bottom is not a remake of any film, it is an original screenplay inspired by true events. Now, that a lot has been clarified about Akshay Kumar's Bell Bottom, we were totally impressed by the gripping poster of the film and it was certainly about 80s fashion.
So, seated on the bonnet of his swanky and antique red car, Akshay Kumar played with contrasts with his brown suit. The poster revealed an aeroplane in the backdrop and grey clouds, which made the poster even more intriguing. Coming back to Akshay's attire, the Mission Mangal actor was posed to perfection in his brown formal attire. Yes, he wore bell bottoms but we found his patterned tie equally impressive. The actor teamed his attire with good old-fashioned brown shoes and socks.
However, apart from his attire, his moustache look has also created quite a stir on the social media and let's not forget, his round-framed shades. Those shades, we believe are going to be another big trend next year. So, what do you think about Akshay Kumar's Bell Bottom poster look? Share your views with us.