- 1 hr ago Housefull 4 Actress Pooja Hegde Walks The Ramp For Manish Malhotra In A Floral Lehenga
- 2 hrs ago 6 Impressive Health Benefits Of Buckwheat Tea
- 3 hrs ago Katy Perry Party: Alia Bhatt, Anushka Sharma And Ananya Panday Give Ultimate Party Wear Goals!
- 3 hrs ago Try Out These Easy Hairstyles Tonight To Wake Up With Perfect Curls
- Movies Sai Pallavi To Make Her Debut On Web Series?
- Sports India Women Vs West Indies: Jemimah stars as India win 3rd T20I by 7 wickets, seal series
- Automobiles Jawa Perak Launched In India At Rs 1.94 Lakh: New Bobber-Style Jawa To Rival RE Classic 350
- Finance Consumer Spending Decreases To A 4-Decade Low; Food Consumption Also Hit
- News Govt sets up 3-member committee for division of assets, liabilities between J&K, Ladakh
- Technology Realme X2 Pro Blind Order Sale Begins November 18 In India: How To Avail
- Travel 6 Things To Consider Before Choosing An Ideal Holiday Destination
- Education Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Explore Admission Schedule And Registration Details
Akshay Kumar was dressed in traditionals for the Housefull 4 trailer launch event. The actor looked resplendent in his ensemble - he donned a similar outfit and look as his warrior character Bala in the movie. However, if you must notice, his look reminded us of Ranveer Singh's Bajirao Mastani look. With bald style and upturned moustache, Akshay Kumar made us think about Ranveer's look in the 2015 period drama.
However, his uncanny resemblance to Ranveer Singh's character in the movie was not just because of his bald style and moustache, but also due to the richness of outfit and jewellery game. Ranveer Singh in Bajirao Mastani was seen flaunting earrings and studs and Akshay Kumar at the trailer launch event also sported studs, which further made him look so Peshwa Baji Rao (Bajirao Mastani).
While the outfits were different in terms of hue and intricate details, the style and silhouette of Akshay Kumar's ensemble at the trailer launch of Housefull 4 instantly brought the picture of Ranveer Singh's Bajirao character and costume to our mind. The Mission Mangal actor also donned a vibrant outfit that consisted of meticulously-done golden anarkali, which was was accentuated by floral patterns. He teamed it with bright green pyjamis and light dupatta, which went well with his attire. Akshay Kumar completed his look with elaborate juttis.
So don't you think Akshay Kumar's look reminded you of Ranveer Singh's look in Bajirao Mastani? Let us know that in the comment section.