- 51 min ago Active COVID-19 Cases In Country Lowest In 242 Days
- 1 hr ago Hum Do Humare Do: Kriti Sanon’s Orange Bridal Lehenga Look Is What Prospective Brides Would Want To Ace
- 19 hrs ago 11 Possible Reasons Why You Crave Spicy Foods
- 20 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone, And Other Actresses Inspire Us To Invest In Sweaters And Cardigans
- Movies Bhumi Pednekar Joins The Cast Of Rajkummar Rao Starrer Bheed; Calls The Film A 'Crackling Subject'
- Automobiles Euler Motors HiLoad Commercial EV Launched At Rs 3.50 Lakhs
- Sports T20 World Cup 2021: Australia batsman Steve Smith flexible about batting slot
- Technology Realme Buds Wireless 2 Classic Bluetooth Headset Launching Soon In India; What To Expect?
- Finance 5 Angel Broking Active Intra-Day Stock Buy Recommendations
- News National security cannot be a bug bear: SC’s harsh observations in Pegasus case
- Education IGNOU Tentative Date Sheet 2021 Released For December Term End Exam, Check TEE 2021 Schedule Here
- Travel Karnataka's Ten Best Winter Destinations
After exuding regal vibes in his film, Housefull 4, Akshay Kumar gave us another regal look. The actor dropped a short video where he is seen dancing at Taj Mahal and later Sara Ali Khan also shared his picture in the costume on her Instagram feed. Yes, this look of his is from the upcoming Atrangi Re, which also stars Sara Ali Khan and Dhanush.
The actor looked resplendent in his attire and had the social media on fire with this look of his. He wore a colourful traditional costume and made us reminiscent of the Mughal fashion sensibilities. Holding a red rose in his hand, Akshay Kumar was photographed flaunting an anarkali costume. His ensemble consisted of an anarkali kurta, churidaar pyjamas, a jacket, and a turban. Akshay Kumar's flared silk kurta was splashed in sky-blue, green, and pink hues. The kurta was accentuated by intricate golden motifs and he paired his kurta with plain-blue churidaar pyjamis.
The Bell Bottom actor also sported a traditional jacket that was dipped in navy-blue hue and enhanced by gold-toned motifs. His ensemble also featured zari details and he teamed his outfit with mojaris. The turban was vibrant and elaborately-done with pearls. The flower and peacock accent also elevated his jewels-adorned turban. He also wore a heavy gold and gemstone haar with a pendant. The actor completed his look with earrings. Co-actor Sara Ali Khan captioned this picture as, "Because it can't get more Atrangi than this 🌈 Not Shah Jahan- Mr Kumar it is 🙌 @akshaykumar."
Well, Akshay Kumar's look is certainly interesting and we can't wait to watch the trailer of the film. How did you find his first look from Atrangi Re? Let us know that.
Courtesy: Sara Ali Khan's Instagram