- 16 min ago How To Get Pink Lips Naturally At Home
- 37 min ago Are You Pregnant? 15 Symptoms To Watch Out For
- 1 hr ago This Bride Flaunting Her Self-Designed Lehenga Is The Best Thing You Will See On The Internet
- 1 hr ago Varun Dhawan And Natasha Dalal's Marriage Location Revealed And Here Are Designers They Can Consider
- Sports Poster of Mithali Raj biopic 'Shabaash Mithu' released
- Technology Google Working On Its Mobile App To Personalize Business Experience
- Movies Is Alaya F Impressed With Her Jawaani Jaaneman Co-star Saif Ali Khan's Style? Find Out!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Odisha In 2020
- News Cabinet approves raising abortion upper limit to 24 weeks; bill to be tabled in next Parl session
- Finance ICICI Bank Introduces ‘iBox' For Self-Service Delivery Of Debit, Credit Cards, Cheques
- Automobiles Renault Kwid BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.92 Lakh
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Saurabh Shukla's play - Barff at Jamshed Bhabha Theatre in NCPA, Mumbai, witnessed a host of Bollywood actors and amongst them was one of our budding starlets Akshara Haasan.
Akshara Haasan, who is just one film old, has been in the fashion scene for her unique sense of style, and this event was one of those occurrences where the actress channeled her inner laid back girl-next-door look.
Sporting a plain grey knit T-shirt with this summer's biggest casual trend of distressed denims, she looked comfortable in her skin and her clothes. To finish up the look, she went with a pair of grey sneakers.
The best aspect of the look were the accessories though, the tan leather cross satchel and those funky graphic-print headphones. Miss Haasan shows us how to do comfort dressing and still look kempt and crisp.