- 11 hrs ago From Deepika Padukone To Tamannaah Bhatia, These Divas Gave Us Sari Goals For Various Occasions
- 11 hrs ago Gauri Khan's Corset And Geometrically-Patterned Lehenga Is The Refreshing Outfit We All Wish We Had
- 12 hrs ago 8 Diseases Caused Due To Poor Sexual Hygiene
- 13 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Zendaya, Shraddha Kapoor, Hina Khan & More
- Technology Flipkart Republic Day Sale 2020: Offers And Discounts On Samsung, Apple, Nokia, Xiaomi And More
- Movies TRP Toppers Online: Bigg Boss 13 Tops Chart With Record Breaking Number; Naagin 4 Witnesses Drop
- Sports Hero I-League 2019-20: Churchill Brothers look to halt TRAU’s winning run
- News No state can deny implementation of CAA, it’s unconstitutional: Kapil Sibal
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan looked gorgeous in her ethnic outfit as she was spotted with her family. After Cannes, this was the second public appearance of Aishwarya and she looked graceful as ever. She also backed the salwar suit fashion and beckoned us to not ditch those salwar kameezes so easily. Let's find out about her attire, which totally mesmerised us.
So, the diva made a vibrant splash with her all-pink suit, which featured a flared kurta and she paired it with matching pyjamas. Her attire was accentuated by embellishments and intricate work on the border. She also draped a complementing dupatta, thereby enhancing her traditional avatar. Aishwarya wore elaborate juttis to notch up her look.
Her look was towards the minimal side and she accessorised her ethnic avatar with stunning earrings. The makeup was enhanced by a red lip shade and dewy cheekbones. The long tresses completed her look. Her daughter, Aaradhya looked pretty in her white dress, which she paired with silver sandals. So, what do you about Aishwarya's attire and look? Let us know that in the comment section.