Aishwarya Rai Bachchan was in Dubai last night to launch a new store of Longines at the Dubai Mall. Ash entered the venue, flaunting her royal look in a royal-blue outfit.
Aishwarya looked beatiful as ever in a super-gorgeous blue gown from Mark Bumgarner's Fall/Winter 2017 Collection.
The Ball Gown
Aishwarya wore this one-shoulder ball gown from Bumgarner's latest collection, looking like an ultimate princess. The actress carried the gown, looking no less than any emperor's ward.
The Colour Being The USP
The USP of the royal look was the outfit's colour and also the flow of the gown. The glossy satin texrture and the vibrant colour illuminated the grandeur of the look.
The Smile Being The Only Accessory
The outfit might make her look like a princess but then she would be the only princess wearing no accessory along with her OOTD. The only accessory we saw on her look was the ever-ravishing smile and the Longines watch.
Styling Was Amazing
Ash's royal look was styled by celebrity stylist Aastha Sharma and she did a magical task on the already-so-beautiful actress. If we have to shower compliments on Ash for carrying such a wonderful style book, the credit surely gets shared by the stylist.
Makeup And Hairstyle Being The Ice On The Cake
While the look was already so gorgeous, the makeup and hairstyle made the look even more glorified. The mastermind behind the wavy hairstyling was celebrity hairstylist Aasif Ahmed and the stunning makeup was done by Adrian Jacobs.
The Stunner Forever
Aishwarya has and always will continue to slay like this and we hope to get to see some more amazing style books of Ash's very soon. She is one beauty who cannot be just defined with words. The style statement of this diva is an additional qualification.
Did you like Ash's look? Do let us know below in the comments.
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks So Divine That We Are At A Loss For Words
- Aishwarya, Abhishek, And Aaradhya Up The Stylish Factor At Akash Ambani’s Function
- Aishwarya Or Sonam - Who Let Their Eyes Do The Talking At Cannes 2018?
- Cannes 2018: Luxury Jewels Aishwarya Was Spotted In, On The Red Carpet
- Ash Or Kangana: Whose Hairstyle Made You Go Gaga At Cannes 2018?
- Cannes 2018: Aishwarya’s Icy Gown Is Giving Us All Goosebumps
- Most Beautiful And Stylish Bollywood Brides In The Past Two Decades
- Aishwarya's Royal Look To Adah's Superhero Avatar; Best From The Nykaa Femina Beauty Awards
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Slaying With Camouflage And Reflectors In Fanne Khan's First Look
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looked Gracefully Sexy In Black
- Divas And Dappers Who Slayed At Mickey Contractor's MAC Party
- SRK To PeeCee: Who Wore What For DABBOO RATNANI's Annual Calendar 2018