- News China defends raising Kashmir issue at UNSC to de-escalate India-Pakistan tensions
- Automobiles MG Will Showcase A Total Of 14 Models At The 2020 Auto Expo: Future Of Mobility
- Finance Reliance Announces Q3 Results; Net Profit Climbs 13%
- Sports India Vs Australia: Manish Pandey takes a stunning one-handed catch at point to dismiss David Warner - Watch
- Technology How To Add Movies To Google's Watchlist
- Movies Major Fire Breaks Out On The Sets Of Shivarajkumar Starrer Bhajarangi 2
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is that actress, who has been ruling the Bollywood industry with her gorgeous beauty and stunning fashion sense. Recently, the actress jetted off to Rome with husband Abhishek Bachchan and daughter Aaradhya to attend a brand event and we guess to celebrate her birthday also, which is on 1st November.
Lately, the Devdas actress shared couple of her pictures on her Instagram handle, where she was seen in a beautiful dreamy ivory gown and we couldn't't take our eyes off from the beauty queen. So, let us take a close look at her gorgeous gown and decode it.
So, for the event, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan donned a sleeveless overlap detailed sweetheart neckline floor-length ivory gown by Lebanese designer Ziad Germanos. Her corest-bodice gown was accentuated by fine embroidered patterns. The cinched waist added structure to her attire. The flared skirt of her gown featured sharp pleats. The Dhoom 2 actress accessorised her look with a pair of silver-toned earrings and a bluestone ring. She upped her look with a lime green wrist watch.
Aishwarya Rai left her mid-parted long wavy tresses loose. With the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, she sharply contoured her cheekbones and jawline. Filled brows, black eyeliner, mascara, light eye shadow, soft blush, and pink lip shade spruced up her look.
We absolutely loved Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's gorgeous white gown and it suited her. What do you think about her outfit? Do let us know in the comment section.
All Pic Credits: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan