- Sports Hero I-League 2019-20: Table-toppers Mohun Bagan look to overturn first-leg result against Churchill
- News Uddhav Thackeray meets PM Modi first after taking oath as Maha CM
- Technology Tecno Launches Camon 15, Camon 15 Pro With 48MP Quad-Rear Camera
- Movies EXCLUSIVE! Ayushmann Khurrana Signs Filmmaker Anubhav Sinha’s Political Drama
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
- Finance Gold Hits 7-Year High As Caronavirus Fears Persist
- Automobiles 2020 Hyundai Tucson Bookings Commences — All You Need To Know
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan returned to the Cannes Film Festival 2019 with her daughter, Aaradhya and the mother-duo made a colourful splash at French Riviera. Aishwarya, who is the undisputed queen of Cannes Film Festival, left us speechless with her iridescent gown, which was created by Jean-Louis Sabaji. Mrs. Bachchan looked flawless and vibrantly started her brand new Cannes journey.
The décolletage gown of hers featured a harmonious mix of golden and green tones. It was a mystifying number, which seemed inspired by nature. The leaf-cut bodice and the sharp silhouette gave the gown a dramatic element. Her attire featured a sleeve on one side and was absolutely enhanced by snake-skin texture, which gave a lustrous touch to her ensemble. The layered and paneled train added to the sharpness. Aishwarya Rai Bachchan did look exotic in her ensemble.
The look was impeccable and the styling was meticulously done by Aastha Sharma. Her precious jewellery complemented her attire and came from Boucheron. The makeup was notched up by a pink lip shade and the eye makeup was done with a great subtlety. However, it was side-parted extremely sleek tresses, which gave her an immaculate touch. Her daughter, Aaradhya looked adorable in a yellow tulle dress, which was adorned with a ruffled floral applique. Aishwarya just elevated the gown game at Cannes 2019. What do you think about her attire and look? Let us know that in the comment section.