- 1 hr ago Taapsee Pannu And Bhumi Pednekar Give Us Party Looks That We Can Easily Ace
- 2 hrs ago 8 Things That Your Mother May Want To Hear From You
- 3 hrs ago Arranged Marriages Can Be Better Than What You Think, Know From Real People Why!
- 3 hrs ago How To Remove Acrylic Nails At Home Without Damaging Your Nails
- Movies Priyanka Chopra Sends Love To Nick Jonas Over Grammy's Nomination - Details Inside!
- Finance Does Sensex’s New High Mean Revival Of Growth In The Economy?
- Automobiles Ultraviolette F77: Top-Things To Know About The Latest Electric Sportsbike In India
- News ‘India’s foundation based on secularism’, says Shiv Sena mid alliance talks with NCP-Cong
- Sports Three players Tottenham could target with Mourinho in charge
- Technology Oppo Reno 3 With Dual-Mode 5G, ColorOS 7 Confirmed For December Launch
- Travel 8 Exhilarating Water Adventures In India For Couples
- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan looked absolutely drop-dead gorgeous at the trailer launch press conference of Maleficent Mistress Of Evil. The diva stunned us in a black ensemble that was accentuated by metallic accents. Her makeup and styling was done to perfection. Let's decode her attire and look for the event.
So, Aishwarya wore a structured pantsuit and pulled it off with a lot of aplomb. The Ae Dil Hai Mushkil actress wore a printed camisole and paired it with a classy black intricately-done jacket and matte trousers. Aishwarya Rai looked sophisticated and her ensemble made for an awesome office party wear or formal events. We thought her outfit was understated and smart. She paired her attire with matching black peep-hole sandals, which went well with her attire.
The diva accessorised her look with a dainty ring studded with a precious stone. The makeup was totally dewy with contoured cheekbones, glossy pink lip shade, and very light pink eye shadow. The middle-parted purple-streaked tresses certainly elevated her look. Aishwarya Rai Bachchan looked amazing as ever. So, what do you think about her attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.