- 5 hrs ago People With Lung Cancer Have A High Risk Of Depression
- 5 hrs ago Pati Patni Aur Woh Actress Bhumi Pednekar Raises Mercury Levels With Her Eclectic Fashion!
- 6 hrs ago Gita Jayanti 2019: Know The History, Date And Significance Of This Day
- 6 hrs ago Nushrat Bharucha, Rajkummar Rao, And Ranveer Singh Perfectly Present Small-Town Casual Fashion
- News Airtel, Vodafone, Idea removes cap on free outgoing calls to other networks
- Technology OnePlus Exporting 5G Smartphones From India: Report
- Movies Prithviraj To Take A Break From Cinema!
- Sports ATK reclaim top spot in Indian Super League
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan looked absolutely drop-dead gorgeous at the trailer launch press conference of Maleficent Mistress Of Evil. The diva stunned us in a black ensemble that was accentuated by metallic accents. Her makeup and styling was done to perfection. Let's decode her attire and look for the event.
So, Aishwarya wore a structured pantsuit and pulled it off with a lot of aplomb. The Ae Dil Hai Mushkil actress wore a printed camisole and paired it with a classy black intricately-done jacket and matte trousers. Aishwarya Rai looked sophisticated and her ensemble made for an awesome office party wear or formal events. We thought her outfit was understated and smart. She paired her attire with matching black peep-hole sandals, which went well with her attire.
The diva accessorised her look with a dainty ring studded with a precious stone. The makeup was totally dewy with contoured cheekbones, glossy pink lip shade, and very light pink eye shadow. The middle-parted purple-streaked tresses certainly elevated her look. Aishwarya Rai Bachchan looked amazing as ever. So, what do you think about her attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.