- 46 min ago Gita Jayanti 2019: Know The History, Date And Significance Of This Day
- 1 hr ago Nushrat Bharucha, Rajkummar Rao, And Ranveer Singh Perfectly Present Small-Town Casual Fashion
- 1 hr ago Raveena Tandon's Tichu Weave Sari Is For Those Looking Forward To Attending Weddings In Winters
- 1 hr ago Priyanka Chopra Slays A Soft-Glam Make-up At This Film Festival And We Can’t Take Our Eyes Off Her
- News Postmortem report shows Unnao rape victim died of extensive burn injuries
- Movies Rajkummar Rao-Nushrat Bharucha's Turram Khan Renamed 'Chhalaang'; Film Gets New Release Date
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Sports Sunil Chhetri is irreplaceable: Igor Stimac
- Technology OnePlus 8 Lite Design Revealed Via CAD-Based Renders
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan took to Instagram to share a picture with her husband, Abhishek Bachchan and daughter Aaradhya Bachchan recently. They were dressed in traditional outfits and gave us a portrait-perfect moment. So, let's decode their outfits and looks, which stunned us.
So, speaking about Aishwarya Rai first, the actress wore a full-sleeved red anarkali suit. Her attire was perfect for wedding or festive occasion. It was a subtly-done suit with intricate patterns and motifs. She teamed it with a long red sequinned matching dupatta. Aishwarya Rai accessorised her look with a stunning statement neckpiece. The makeup was highlighted by red lip shade and the middle-parted sleek tresses rounded out her avatar.
Abhishek Bachchan looked ethnic-perfect in his jacket and trousers. His jacket was textured and subtly embellished and he paired it with black trousers. He also wore formal black shoes to complete his look. Aaradhya looked cute as ever in her floral light golden dress, which was paired with white stockings. She teamed her dress with golden ballerinas.
So, what do you think about their outfit and look? Let us know that in the comment section.
Photo Credits: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Instagram