- Sports Barcelona Spain Masters: Saina, Srikanth chase Olympic berth
- News Gujarat HC rejects Hardik Patel's anticipatory bail plea
- Movies Tara Sutaria Reveals She Is Doing Something People Would Not Expect In Her Next Film Tadap
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A31 With 5000mAh Battery To Be Launched Soon
- Finance Planning for 5 Year Tax Saving Fixed Deposit? List of Things to Check
- Travel Maha Shivratri 2020: Ancient Shiva Temples In India
- Automobiles 2020 Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Facelift — All You Need To Know
- Education CBSE Exam Centre Locator App: Why Class 10 & 12 Students Should Download?
Aditi Rao Hydari turned showstopper for Ritu Kumar x Ecovero on day two of the ongoing Lakme Fashion Week Summer Resort 2020. The actress looked gorgeous in her flowy ensemble that came from Nature's Origami AW20 collection. Her attire was asymmetrical and crafted out of eco-friendly fabric. So, let's decode her attire and look.
So, Aditi Rao donned an outfit that highlighted the significance of the Indian tribal and contemporary art. It seemed like a rejuvenating number and the actress looked pretty as a peach in her attire. She wore a blue-hued hand-embroidered silk organza dress that featured prints, which were inspired by the applique work of Orissa. It was a flared number that was enhanced by bold slits and high neckline. It was marked by sheer accents and floral patterns.
The Padmaavat actress paired her ensemble with black boots, which went well with her attire and gave her look a whiff of contemporary bohemian touch. The accessories included sleek danglers and the makeup was highlighted by pink lip shade and winged eyeliner. The nude-toned makeup elevated her look and she rounded out her avatar with middle-parted sleek tresses. So, what do you think about Aditi Rao Hydari's attire and avatar? Let us know that in the comment section.