- 4 hrs ago Sonakshi Sinha, Karisma Kapoor, And Other Divas Flaunt Party Outfits At This Party
- 5 hrs ago On Zeenat Aman's Birthday, The Actress Whose Fashion Was Beyond The Conformist Narrative
- 6 hrs ago Copaiba Oil: Health Benefits, Risks And How To Use
- 6 hrs ago Urvashi Rautela's Perfect Glossy Pout And Pretty Half Updo Hairstyle Are Something You Can't Miss
- Sports Bangladesh bans Shahadat Hossain for five years for assault
- Technology 99% of Xiaomi Smartphones Sold In India Are Made In The Country
- News Pak court to announce judgement in treason case against Pervez Musharraf on Nov 28
- Movies Sushmita Sen Birthday Special: 4 Factors That Prove The Former Miss Universe Is A Superwoman!
- Automobiles MotoGP Repsol Honda Team Signs Alex Marquez For 2020 Season: Will Race With Marc Marquez
- Travel Overtourism – Why It Matters, The Destinations Affected And How To Combat It
- Finance Job Creation Growth In India Slowed Down In Last 2 Years: CARE Ratings
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
Aditi Rao Hydari was spotted at the airport in a resort-wear outfit. She looked comfy and channelled laidback vibes with her ensemble. The actress wore a jumpsuit that was instantly a part of our wishlist. She looked amazing in her attire, which we thought totally suited her. Let's decode her ensemble and airport look.
The actress wore a black jumpsuit to the airport and her attire was sleeveless with a free-flowing silhouette. The ensemble seemed comfy and was accentuated by myriad floral prints in white. Her outfit was towards the flared side and Aditi pulled it off with a lot of coolness. Well, with this Aditi gave us a humble airport outfit goal of the day.
She carried a chic Prada purse with her and well that went totally well with her look. She wore a gold watch and the diva accessorised her look with purple frames. The makeup was enhanced by a light pink lip shade. The middle-parted sleek tresses completed her avatar. Aditi Rao Hydari looked awesome. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.