- 2 hrs ago You Should Not Do These Things To Your Hair In Winters
- 3 hrs ago Osteoporosis Diet For Women: Foods To Eat & Foods To Avoid
- 4 hrs ago Human Coronavirus: An Outbreak Of New Viral Disease In China
- 5 hrs ago Shraddha Kapoor Opts For A Sassy Street-Style Outfit For Her Visit To Gurudwara Bangla Sahib
- Sports Bangladesh appoint former West Indies and South Africa coach Gibson
- Movies Bigg Boss Malayalam Season 2: Somadas Walks Out Of The Show!
- News Democratic Republic of Congo boat mishap: 15 dead, others missing
- Technology Vodafone Rs. 398, Rs. 558 Prepaid Plans Launched; Rs. 19 Plan Revised
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Finance How To Start Amul Ice Cream Parlor In India
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Aditi Rao Hydari looked gorgeous at a recent award function. She wore a stunning sari for the event and sported an impeccable look. Well, with this we definitely thought that Aditi elevated her style quotient. She wore a beautiful sari, which was pretty extraordinary in terms of pattern and hue. Let's decode her outfit and the look.
The 'Padmaavat' actress wore a sari that was accentuated by a metallic touch and featured an amazing colour block. This sari of hers was dark-hued and contrasted by silver and red hues. It was enhanced by stripes and made for impressive elegant wear. Aditiwas a vision in her attire, which was designed by Payal Khandwala. She teamed her handwoven sari with a three-quarter-sleeved black blouse, which went well with her sari.
With styling done to perfection, she notched up her look with a statement oxidised neckpiece and complementing bangles, which came from Amrapali. The makeup was towards the dewy side with accentuated cheekbones, pink lip shade, soft kohl, and a bindi. The impeccable middle-parted ponytail completed her traditional look. We thought Aditilooked amazing. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.