- 12 hrs ago Janhvi Kapoor Slays It In An All-Yellow Outfit Look; This Could Be Your New Party Look!
- 13 hrs ago What Is A DNA Vaccine? How Is It Different From Other Vaccine Types?
- 15 hrs ago From Genelia Deshmukh To Karisma Kapoor, The Patterned Outfits Of The Divas
- 16 hrs ago DISCOVERY+ ANNOUNCES COVERAGE OF BLUE ORIGIN'S SPACE LAUNCH
- Movies Hungama 2 Movie Review: Priyadarshan's Ensemble Comedy Will Make You Say 'Maa Hungama Tu Hi Bachaale'
- Sports India vs Sri Lanka ODI Series 2021: Full List of Award Winners, Records and Statistics
- Technology Best Discount Offers On 5G Smartphones During Amazon Prime Day Sale 2021
- Education NIOS Result 2021 10th 12th Declared, Check Link And Download Marksheet
- News Kisan Sansad passes resolution against APMC bypass act
- Finance RIL Q1 Profit At Rs. 12,200 Crore In Line With Street Estimates
- Automobiles Volkswagen Taigun India Launch Timeline Confirmed: Expected Price, Two Engine Options Available
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In August
The moment you look at Aditi Rao Hydari, you know the actress is a class apart. The latest photoshoot of hers was definitely a proof. Styled by Ami Patel, she wore a saree and looked simply stunning. Posed contemplatively on pink petals, Aditi was a vision to behold. She inspired us to drape this particular saree and we have decoded her attire for you.
So, Aditi Rao wore a Punit Balana saree, which was exquisitely draped. With her olive-green saree, the actress celebrated earthy hue. It was a silk organza saree that was enhanced by intricate threadwork in gold. The saree was subtly done and she paired her saree with a sleeveless olive blouse, which went well with her saree.
Her styling was done meticulously and the jewellery was on-point. Aditi wore an elaborate emerald and gold neckpiece and statement rings, which came from The House of MBj. The makeup was light with contouring done beautifully. She wore a light-pink lip shade, subtle kohl, and a tiny bindi that elevated her look. The middle-parted bun was adorned with pink and white handpicked flowers, which accentuated her look. Aditi Rao Hydari looked pretty as ever. So, what do you think about her attire and look? Let us know that.
Pictures Courtesy: The House Of Pixels