- 5 min ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas And Kim Kardashian West Will Inspire You To Buy Warm And Soft Coats
- 35 min ago Ananya Panday And Bhumi Pednekar’s Chic Outfits Are Ideal For Casual Parties
- 1 hr ago Asha Parekh Exudes Regal Vibes With Her Resplendent Silk Saris
- 2 hrs ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas' Glittering Ivory Badla Sari Is Absolutely What We Want To Own
- Finance Here’s Why You Should Preserve The Receipts/Bills Of Your Gold Purchase
- News Hyderabad vet rape-murder case: What we know so far
- Sports Liverpool's century under Klopp, groundhog day for Spurs – the Premier League Data Diary
- Movies Kiara Advani Changed Diapers In A Pre-school For A Living Before She Took Up Acting!
- Technology Huawei Plans To Add More Stores In Tier 3 Cities In 2020
- Travel 8 Most Relaxing Beaches In India To Visit In December
- Automobiles MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- Education Indian Navy Day: 5 Amazing Facts Students Should Know
Gaurav Gupta had a star-studded flagship store launch in New Delhi. The launch witnessed the crème de la crème of the capital and the celebs from the Hindi film industry. Aditi Rao Hydari, Jim Sarbh, and Manushi Chhillar were among the prominent figures, who graced the launch of the fashion store. They were dressed in signature Gaurav Gupta's futuristic creations and gave us interesting looks.
Coming to Aditi first, she looked stunning in the sculptural one-shouldered gown that was dipped in soft beige-gold hue. It was an edgy attire, with a free-flowing silhouette. Aditi's gown accentuated her slender frame and came alive with an interplay of contrasting patterns. It was meticulously embellished but the shiny layer met the ruffled end. Yes, her gown was quite sharp-edged before it took a dreamy turn. Aditi's makeup was subtle and marked by a pink lip shade. The side-swept romantic tresses rounded off her look.
While Aditi's look was towards the wilder side, Manushi's look was impeccable. Manushi wore a figure-hugging gown, which was detailed with sharp striped sleeves. Her gown was marked by silver accents and also featured a feathery finish. Well, it made for a perfect cocktail gown. Manushi's makeup was subtle and a very well-defined middle-parted ponytail rounded off her look.
Jim Sarbh, as always surprised us in an all-white outfit. His attire was surreal and he looked out of this world too. He looked dramatic in his white structured suit that was sharply tailored and was updated with a bow. However, what notched up his outfit was a larger-than-life drape, which made us think of Count Dracula. He paired his white ensemble with white shoes. What also caught our attention was the silver eyeshadow around his eyes and the tiara adorning his peppery curls.
So, whose look did you find the best? Let us know in the comment section.