- 10 hrs ago Amazing Health Benefits Of Banana For Men: Good For Heart, Sexual Problems And Hair Growth
- 11 hrs ago Airport Fashion: Janhvi Kapoor, Katrina Kaif, And Other Actresses Show Us How To Look Comfortably Chic
- 14 hrs ago Breast Cancer Awareness Month 2021: Tahira Kashyap Khurrana Gives A Reminder Of Self-love
- 14 hrs ago Kareena Kapoor Khan’s Latest Look Is About Blending Sportswear With Traditional Couture
- News Centre in HC defends IT rule requiring WhatsApp to trace originator of message
- Movies Bigg Boss 15 October 22 Highlights: Junglewasis Enter The Main House After Losing Prize Money Worth Rs 25 Lakh
- Sports Jaismine, Basumatary ease into second round on Day 2 at 5th Elite Women's National Boxing Championships
- Technology Honor X30i Key Features Revealed Via New Leak; Launch Anticipated On October 25
- Finance This Small Cap Plastics Company Announces 2:1 Bonus Issue
- Automobiles Mercedes-Benz Creates The Most Transparent Retail Experience
- Education UPSC CDS II Admit Card 2021 Released At upsc.gov.in, Here’s How To Download Hall Tickets
- Travel Gujarat's Ten Best Winter Destinations
Aditi Rao Hydari has been giving us oodles of fashion goals with the promotional rounds of Ajeeb Daastaans. The actress recently surprised us with eye-catching co-ords set and she was styled by Sanam Ratansi. It was not only her attire that had our attention but also her hairstyle of the day. Aditi Rao looked pretty in her attire and if you want to wear something light and fun, this is the outfit you need.
The Wazir actress wore Mykonos Sweetheart Co-ord from the label, APZ. Priced at INR 16,500, this outfit of hers was accentuated by baby-pink hue and featured heart-shaped patterns, which made her ensemble even more vibrant and peppy. Aditi's attire consisted of a long blazer and matching shorts. This attire comes with a ruffled cropped top too but Aditi Rao Hydari teamed this ensemble with a red cropped top, which came from Zara and gave her look a colour-blocked effect. She paired her outfit with red ruffled heels from Dech Barrouci and the sandals matched with her top.
The makeup look was beautifully done and it was highlighted by red lip shade, pink cheekbones, and subtle eye makeup. The middle-parted short bob tresses completed her look and this hairstyle not only suited Aditi but also looked awesome with her attire of the day. So, what do you think about Aditi Rao Hydari's attire and look? Let us know that.
Photographer Courtesy: KUMAR DEVIKAR