- 5 hrs ago Happy Parents Day 2021: Wishes, Images, Quotes, Status To Share With Your Parents
- 19 hrs ago Tokyo Olympics 2020: Know About India's Saikhom Mirabai Chanu Who Won Silver Medal In Weightlifting
- 19 hrs ago Kriti Sanon Looks Fresh And Radiant In Her Vibrant Orange Dress; Take A Look At Her Orange Eye Shadow Too!
- 1 day ago Vitamin E Deficiency: Causes, Symptoms, Complications, Diagnosis And Treatments
- News JEE main 2021: Students affected by rains in Maharashtra to get another chance
- Sports Tokyo 2020: Deepak, Divyansh fail to qualify for Men's 10m Air Rifle final
- Finance Gratuity Act 1972: Here’s All You Need To Know About Nomination Rules
- Movies Yashika Anand Meets With An Accident; Critically Injured
- Technology Vodafone-Idea Likely To Follow Airtel; Increase Tariffs Of Postpaid Plans
- Education JEE Main 2021 Session 3: Students Affected By Rains In Maharashtra To Get Another Chance
- Automobiles Piaggio Ape HT Three-Wheelers Launched In India At Rs 2.24 Lakh: Cargo & Passenger CNG Available
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In August
Aditi Rao Hydari looked gorgeous in her traditional kurta set and had the most relatable Eid wishes for her followers. She posted a set of pictures on her Instagram feed, where she was posed on a rose-adorned plush couch. She even titled the picture as, 'Eid Mubarak from my couch to yours.' Well, in the times of pandemic, this was actually an on-point picture. However, Aditi Rao did have a traditional fashion goal for us too. She flaunted a gharara set and natural makeup, which we have talked about.
So, her ensemble of the day came from the label, Tasha. Her attire was perfect for those, who want to keep it light and festive. This attire of hers came from the label, Baano Vol-1 and it was the Sanobar short kurta with gharara and dupatta. Priced at Rs. 9,850, she wore a pista-green floral jaal handblock printed short kurti with cotton schiffli cutwork detailing on the neck and sleeves. Her attire was enhanced by border and lace on the hemline and the back of her kurta was accentuated with an intricate crochet cutwork patch.
It was a stunning ensemble and Aditi kept her look jewellery-free but the makeup with subtle tones, upped her look. The makeup look was highlighted by light-pink lip shade and pink eye shadow with contoured cheekbones. The softly-curled tresses rounded out her avatar. Aditi Rao Hydari looked awesome. What do you think about her ensemble and look? Let us know that in the comment section.
Picture Source: Instagram