- 28 min ago Tokyo Olympics 2020: Lovlina Borgohain Seals India's First Boxing Medal At Tokyo; Know More
- 50 min ago Friendship Day: Skincare Tips For A Day Out With Your Besties On Video Chat
- 1 hr ago FDCI Announces India Couture Week (ICW) 2021 Dates And List Of Designers Showcasing
- 18 hrs ago Food Combinations That Are Bad For Your Kid's Health
- News Is Kerala leading India to third wave of Covid-19?
- Sports Tokyo Olympics: India shooters Anjum, Tejaswini fail to enter 50M Rifle 3 Positions final
- Education Tripura Board Result 2021: Tripura Board Class 10th 12th Result 2021 To Be Declared Today. Here’s How To Check
- Finance LIC Cards Services Limited & IDBI Bank To Launch Two New RuPay Credit Cards: Details Inside
- Movies Kangana Ranaut Is A Visual Delight In Green In Her Latest Post, Drops An Urdu Shayari
- Automobiles BGauss New Electric Two-Wheelers India Launch In 2021 — Will Be Made In India
- Technology LPDDR5X Vs LPDDR5 In-Depth Comparision: What's The Difference?
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tripura In August
Konkona Sensharma recently took to her Instagram feed to share a glimpse from her upcoming Netflix venture, Ajeeb Daastans. The picture had Aditi Rao Hydari offering her food and with Konkona dressed in blue overalls, seemed like a scene from prison. Apart from Konkona Sensharma, Anushka Sharma too gave us a sneak peek from the upcoming Netflix original series, Mai, where seasoned actress Sakshi Tanwar is seen pacifying a boy. Both Aditi Rao and Sakshi Tanwar were dressed in simple sarees and we have decoded their outfits for you.
Talking about Aditi Rao Hydari first, she wore a blue-hued cotton saree for the scene. Her saree was understated with blue floral accents and beige-hued border and she teamed it with a bright blue bordered blouse. She accessorised her look with gold bangles, dainty drop earrings, and an elegant black watch. The makeup was light with pink cheekbones and the partly-tied braided long tresses rounded out her avatar.
As for Sakshi Tanwar, she sported a handloom saree that was intricately-printed with detailed border and paired it with a dark-green ikat blouse. The look was minimal with light jewellery and the makeup was subtle, highlighted by a bindi. The impeccable bun completed her look. So, whose saree look did you like more? Let us know that.