- 56 min ago Afghan Women Fight For Education, Jobs And Representation In New Government
- 3 hrs ago Teja Dashmi 2021: Date, History, Significance And Legends Associated With This Festival
- 6 hrs ago No Of People Who Got At Least One Jab In India Highest In World: Health Ministry
- 7 hrs ago Orthopedist Explains Symptoms And Gives Advice On Long COVID-19
- News Sonia Gandhi urges Congress' women wing to aggressively fight 'divisive forces'
- Sports IPL 2021: Know these 5 first-time players who can fire up IPL 14 Phase II in UAE
- Movies Abhishek Bachchan Reacts To His Photoshopped Wedding Picture With Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Travel 6 Good Reasons Why You Should Travel With Friends
- Automobiles Citroen C3 Unveiled In India Ahead Of Launch Next Year: Design, Features, Storage Space & More Details
- Finance RBI To Hint At Any Interest Rate Change Via Policy Stance; Weighs In Credit Offtake
- Technology 5G Spectrum Auction Might Take Place In February 2022
- Education Vishwakarma Puja 2021: Date, History, Significance And All You Need To Know
Whenever we talk about an ideal outfit for wedding, it's only and only designer lehengas that first come to our mind. Talk about lehengas and Bollywood divas have a bundle of inspiration to offer through their fashionable outings. For the upcoming wedding, we have Aditi Rao Hydari and Radhika Madan's latest lehengas to take goals from. Recently, the two ladies attended different events, where they sported pretty lehengas.
While Aditi blossomed in a colourful lehenga, Radhika on the other hand, looked like a princess in her pink lehenga. So, let us take a close look at her both lehengas and decode it for wedding fashion goals.
Aditi Rao Hydari In Colourful Lehenga
Aditi Rao Hydari sported a phulkari blast lehenga, which came from the designer duo Sukriti & Aakriti's label. It was a light-grey hued flared lehenga that was accentuated by multi-hued stripes, geographical patterns, and sequinned mirror work. Styled by Sanam Ratansi, she teamed her lehenga with a sleeveless matching patterned choli and draped a sheer dupatta over her one shoulder. Aditi accessorised her look with green-pearls detailed gold-toned jhumkis by Kishandas & Co. The actress let loose her mid-parted sleek highlighted tresses and spruced up her look with filled brows, mascara, soft blush, and red lip tint.
Radhika Madan In Pink Lehenga
Radhika Madan was decked up in a light-pink lehenga, which came from Falguni Shane Peacock India. Her beautiful lehenga featured different patterns from silver foil and off-white silk threads. She teamed her lehenga with a sleeveless matching same patterned choli and completed her look with a net-fabric dupatta that had dotted patterns and embellished border. The actress upped her look with a silver and gold-toned maang tikka, a pair of chandelier earrings, bangles, and rings. She pulled back her tresses into a low bun and adorned it with a pretty green and white accessory. Sharp contouring marked by filled brows, kohled eyes, pink eye shadow, highlighted cheekbones, and pink lip shade, elevated her look.
So, whose lehenga will you pick for upcoming wedding? Let us know that in the comment section.