- 34 min ago B’day Girl Malaika Arora And Other Bollywood Celebs Stunned In Their Chic Outfits At The Bash
- 2 hrs ago Hina Khan Has 4 Exalted Hairstyles For You To Rock This Festive Season
- 3 hrs ago Remember The Story Of Shravan Kumar? This Man Is On A Nation-Wide Tour Along With His 70 YO Mother
- 4 hrs ago Birthday Special: Four Lavish Designer Lehengas Of Isha Ambani, Which Are Totally Wedding-worthy
- Technology Realme U1, Realme 1 Color OS Update Adds Dark Mode And October Security Patch
- Finance Amazon Ties Up With Indian Railways For Inter-City Package Deliveries
- News Western UP has turned into a mini-Pakistan: Sadhvi Prachi
- Movies Nach Baliye 9: Host Maniesh Paul And Judge Ahmed Khan Spar On Sets
- Sports La Liga season's first El Clasico rescheduled for December 18
- Automobiles BattRE Electric Scooter Discounts & Benefits: Low Interest Rate & Other Offers Available
- Travel How Vacation Expectations Can Ruin Your Trip!
- Education Top 10 Universities In QS India University Rankings 2020
Aditi Rao Hydari and Nushrat Bharucha looked gorgeous and totally slayed it in style recently. They were spotted in casual outfits and they gave us mid-week fashion goals. Their outfits seemed perfect for cafe outing with BFFs. Let's decode their latest outfits and looks.
Aditi Rao Hydari
Aditi Rao Hydari wowed us with this smart half-sleeved long top and she paired this top with denim shorts. Her ensemble was notched up by a quote, which read, 'You Won This World'. The actress paired her ensemble with black boots, which spruced up her avatar. Aditi carried a black and maroon side bag with her. The make-up was nude-toned with a matte pink lip shade and an impeccable hairdo rounded out her avatar.
Nushrat Bharucha also kept it simple and sassy. She wore a halter-necked printed top that was dipped in the shades of black and grey. And the actress teamed it with light blue distressed denim shorts. She paired her look with black ankle-length boots, which went well with her ensemble. The make-up was highlighted by nude touches and a brown lip shade. The sleek long tresses completed her casual avatar.
So, whose attire and look did you like more? Let us know that in the comment section.