- 1 hr ago First Aid For Acid Attacks: What You Can Do As A Witness
- 1 hr ago Anand Mahindra Says We Should Stop Making Excuses After Watching 72-YO Woman's Workout Video
- 1 hr ago 10 Amazing Tips To Ensure That You Have A Perfect Manicure At Home
- 1 hr ago #ThisHappened2019: Most-Mentioned Politicians On Twitter In India
- Movies Dulquer Salmaan’s Hands Shake When Shooting Intimate Scenes; Says He Uses A Trick To Make It Easier
- News Citizenship Bill protests: CM Sarbananda Sonowal stranded at Guwahati airport
- Sports Pakistan vs Sri Lanka, 1st Test: Pakistan hit back with the ball in long-awaited Test on home soil
- Finance Facebook, Google No Longer In The List Of Top 10 Workplaces
- Technology Tariff Hike Might Force Users Switch To Messaging Apps For Calls: Report
- Travel 10 Best Places In India To Enjoy Christmas Vacation With Family
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Aditi Rao Hydari went for a sporty and edgy number for Punit Malhotra's Valentine's bash. The actress pulled off her ensemble with a lot of aplomb and gave us light winter-worthy dress goal. She looked awesome as ever and her attire of the night exuded comfort and class.
The 'Padmaavat' actress played with the shades of green. She wore a structured dress that was figure-hugging and humble. Aditi elevated the style quotient by teaming it with a long military-style jacket, which was half-sleeved and contrasted with the hue of her dress. It was a smart number and Aditi gave her look a relaxed touch by pairing her ensemble with black sneakers, which went well with her dress.
She accessorised her look with chic and colourful neckpiece, which spruced up her party avatar. She carried a black side bag with her. The makeup was dewy and marked by a pink lip shade and smoky kohl. The side-swept tresses rounded out her stylish avatar. So, what do you think about Aditi's party look of the day? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.