- 13 min ago No Shave November Special: Difference Between Beard Oil And Beard Balm
- 1 hr ago World Diabetes Day 2019: Expert Tips To Eat Right And Manage Diabetes
- 2 hrs ago Living In A Nuclear Family? 8 Common Problems That You May Relate To
- 2 hrs ago Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh Look Traditional Perfect On Their First Anniversary
- News J’khand Assesmly polls: Congress releases 4th list of 40 star campaigners
- Technology Ambrane launches Infinity 5W BT47 Bluetooth Speakers With IPX6 Certification In India
- Movies Balakrishna To Play Sr NTR Again? Deets Inside!
- Finance Wholesale Inflation Declines Marginally In October
- Sports India Vs Bangladesh: R Ashwin equals Muralitharan's world record; becomes fastest Indian to 250 Test wickets at home
- Automobiles Honda SP 125 BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 72,900
- Education Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Explore Admission Schedule And Registration Details
- Travel Kalady – The Land Of Holy Shrines
You can almost always expect Adah Sharma to give her look a quirky touch. She mostly opts for jaw-dropping numbers but this time, she actually wore a simple attire. It was not just her outfit but her cat also, which caught our attention. Take a look at her attire and the cat.
So, Adah was spotted at the airport in an easy breezy number. She wore a long top, which was sleeveless with flared slit sleeves. Her deep round-necked top was enhanced by a neon yellow shade and was totally flowy. She paired and colour-blocked it with white-hued distressed denim shorts. Well, Adah wore the perfect travel outfit, which would have qualified as an ideal street-style ensemble too.
It was a humble outfit but she carried a soft-toy cat with her. It was hard to figure out whether it was a bag or just a toy. The actress teamed her ensemble with colourful sneakers. Her makeup was light and lit up by a pink lip shade and smoky kohl. The voluminous tresses rounded out her look. So, what do you think about Adah Sharma's look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.