- 44 min ago Cancer Centre Successfully Initiates Neuro-Monitoring Technique For Spinal Cord Surgery, A First In Mumbai
- 6 hrs ago Happy Parents Day 2021: Wishes, Images, Quotes, Status To Share With Your Parents
- 20 hrs ago Tokyo Olympics 2020: Know About India's Saikhom Mirabai Chanu Who Won Silver Medal In Weightlifting
- 20 hrs ago Kriti Sanon Looks Fresh And Radiant In Her Vibrant Orange Dress; Take A Look At Her Orange Eye Shadow Too!
- News Yediyurappa on the way out? Message from high command by evening, says Karnataka CM
- Sports Tokyo 2020: Have been working on my aggression and technique, says Sindhu
- Education CGBSE 12th Result 2021 Declared, Check CG Board 12th Result 2021 Link
- Finance Gratuity Act 1972: Here’s All You Need To Know About Nomination Rules
- Movies Yashika Aannand Meets With An Accident; Critically Injured
- Technology Vodafone-Idea Likely To Follow Airtel; Increase Tariffs Of Postpaid Plans
- Automobiles Piaggio Ape HT Three-Wheelers Launched In India At Rs 2.24 Lakh: Cargo & Passenger CNG Available
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In August
Adah Sharma got her hair coloured in the lightest shade of purple and it suited her. The 1920 actress looked amazing in her brand new hair colour and wore an outfit that best complemented her hair colour. She took to her Instagram feed to share her picture and captioned the picture as, "DYE HARD !
What colour should I dye my hair next ?" Well, these days' celebs have been experimenting and we love it. So, let's decode her attire and look.
Styled by Juhi Ali, the actress wore a dress that was off-shouldered and featured glittering abstract patterns. Her dress was splashed in the shades of blue, dark pink, and purple, and it was a figure-flattering number. Perfect for parties, Adah Sharma's dress was accentuated by sheer black net layering, which added to the effect. It was an interesting dress, which she teamed and colour-blocked with white-hued peep-hole boots and her sandals rather fascinated us.
She accessorised her look with chic jewellery that consisted of a few sassy rings and dainty bracelet. Her makeup was highlighted by pink lip shade, contoured pink cheekbones, and subtle eye makeup. The middle-parted blazing purple tresses completed her look. So, what do you think about this attire and look of Adah Sharma's? Would you like to ace this look of hers?